Why Are Social Guys So.....

Liam17

Yeah but you know what? They will never settle. Ever. So, really...how happy can that be? They put on a facade but when they get old they will be crabby and unhappy and we will be the ones content.

The end.

But atleast he gets the girls :/ i'm kind, a nice guy, very shy though. Never had a girlfriend, let you see all the guys that treat girls like crap getting girlfriends, and there absolute pricks. The term nice guys finish last is actually true, i'm kind and nice and get nothing for it.

UnOccupied

Thats just people in general. I am sure if a girl wanted to talk to you(like a comment on your outfit, or something like that), she may have said something similar. I guess its different actually, because you wouldn't be as nervous in front of a girl i don't think.

But, i think it is just people don't understand intense social shyness. They take it as stand-offish, and conceit. Little do they know its the complete opposite. We care SO MUCH about other peoples opinions that we totally ignore them, lol.

But, a good way to avoid this, rather than staring at your cell phone screen(which im sure you were looking at him out of your peripheral vision, i do the same thing) is this technique; you yawn, stretch, look over your shoulder, or something like that, and as your doing this motion, you take a quick look at the person you think is staring at you. Usually they're not even staring at you, it's just your imagination, but if they are, you have a choice to make. If you are ready for the persons stare, you can smile, or you can just look away real quick, pretending like you were really just stretching, and don't care bout them at all.

R3K

next time say: so five minutes is the extent of your attention span huh? sounds about right, small potatos.

kj7

The kid is just an arrogant ass so don't worry about it. His self esteem probably took a bit of a hit too, I mean in his eyes you turned him down and he couldn't handle it so he reacted like a complete douche bag. So be happy!

bsebring

Woww, what a cocky little b*tch...Looks like u just dogged a bullet. If he's gonna act like that then he's not worth YOUR time.