Whos ever had a gf/bf?

Whos ever had a gf/bf?

• Total voters

Chilling__Echo

i've heard ALOT of statistics on that and i've heard that as many as 50% of high school graduates have never been on a date. plus, those that haven't probably don't brag about it so you only hear about those that have. i'm sure you're not alone. but i guess this post proves that

Moonie

I have been in 2 relationships.. And sadly (Hmm, maybe happily now) enough it was because of alcohol. I had my first BF when I was 21 and went out to the bar with my roommates and another guy who went to my school. I really was not very attracted to him- but I drank a lot that night- things went too far- and then I couldn't get out of the relationship for 1 month. I had trouble telling him and I feel like an ass now. I met my second BF online- we have talked for a few mo. and I invited him out to this club a couple times when drunk. Soon after, we started sober dating. I don't think I would have ever met him if I did not invite him out drunkenly. I mean, I really liked him whn we talked online but too shy to meet in person otherwise. I am glad we did, though.

4myself

I have had a few relationships, they are hard work though! I am happy to be single for the time being. No fighting over the remote control, no having to watch stupid action movies at the cinema and best of all no having to share my chocolate! :D

Confused

I have for about a year but it went down the drain because she was too controling. I guess I stuck with her so long because she was my 1st girlfriend.

fallenfeather

I've dated about 4 or 5 girls for no more than a few months or a few weeks and then met another girl who I was with for almost 2 years. Tjat ended. The whole time I was going out with those other girls I was in love with another girl who I met accidently on the phone. A complete fluke actually but we got very close over the space of 5 years and we were totally sure we were inlove with each other but she lived in another country and so we never met. Then 2 christmas's ago I split up with the girl I was seeing for 2 years and the phone girl split up with her boyfroend because we realised that we had to meet and we had to do something about what we felt for each other and so we met at the airport and it was like magic! We've been together ever since and she fies over every other weekend. We're getting engaged soon and I plan to move over to where she lives as soon as I have the money all sorted. It's tough sometimes and my SA really makes it hard for me at times but she understands and supports me alot. This Winter I'll have known her for 7 years. I hope it works out!

FruitLooPs

fallenfeather said:
I've dated about 4 or 5 girls for no more than a few months or a few weeks and then met another girl who I was with for almost 2 years. Tjat ended. The whole time I was going out with those other girls I was in love with another girl who I met accidently on the phone. A complete fluke actually but we got very close over the space of 5 years and we were totally sure we were inlove with each other but she lived in another country and so we never met. Then 2 christmas's ago I split up with the girl I was seeing for 2 years and the phone girl split up with her boyfroend because we realised that we had to meet and we had to do something about what we felt for each other and so we met at the airport and it was like magic! We've been together ever since and she fies over every other weekend. We're getting engaged soon and I plan to move over to where she lives as soon as I have the money all sorted. It's tough sometimes and my SA really makes it hard for me at times but she understands and supports me alot. This Winter I'll have known her for 7 years. I hope it works out!

Wow mate, thats brilliant - inspiration stuff. Good on ya, and all the best :)

Boundless

Had a few when i was a little younger,nothing serious tho,starting to wonder if i will ever have a serious relationships with some 1 :(

Maybe im destined to die a lonely person who knows.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Hmm, wait, let me check *Looks around* I am going to go with a no on this one.

nzm33443

I'm 26, never had a girlfriend.
Closest I got was dating a girl for 2 months last year, before she decided she didnt like me.

Tiercel

Anxiety sucks. So does iambic pentamiter.

It's not so much the iambic pentameter as the blank verse that bores me. And in the case of Shakespeare, reading something that was meant to be performed.

As for gf/bf, yes. Izabella and Mr. Marshall. But pesky things like neighbors and wanting to be able to hear later in life keep me from letting them get together too often.

Liam17

Never had one, but you get used to been lonely.

Yeah I'm 17 its not a phase I'm just not attractive.

yes, bf´s and gf´s lol. now I have a serious relationship with my gf.
I feel sorry for the people who never been into a relationship, But the path of love will follow! ;)

planemo

Never had one (gf that is) and probably never will...

(guess i'm used to being alone though)