Which of these two men look more trustworthy

Rembrandt Broam

First one. He looks like a regular guy. The second one looks far too full of himself, as if he probably can't pass a mirror without stopping to straighten his tie, smooth his hair and admire himself. I don't trust people like that, because they always give the impression that they think they're better than the rest of us, and they don't have to play by the same rules, which is exactly what you don't want in a politician.

Horribly judgmental, aren't I? ;)

Piece_By_Piece

I don't know why, but the first one looks more sincere to me. There's something hideous about the grin of the man in the second photo.

panicsurvivor

I picked no. 2, instantly.:)

The first guy looks like he is hatching a cunning plan to screw you over.

The second guy looks more inviting, like he wants to get to know you.

I agree. All though I don't think number 2 looks all that great either.

KiaKaha

Banned
OK I figured I would reveal a little informtion about each of the men pictured. The first guys name is John Key, he is the current prime minister of new zealand. His party (the national party) can be likened to the republican party of the united states...center right, conservative ideologies. Not my choice... I dont like him at all.

The second guy is the leader of the opposition, Phil Goff of the center left Labour party (kind of like the democrats) He is contending to be the prime minister in the up coming election. He is the one I most likely I will be voting for...although, I have a feeling he is not going to win.

Seems to me based just on the way that they look most people are leaning towards the second photo. I have always felt a persons appearance may influence how people perceive you. Interesting stuff.

Silatuyok

OK I figured I would reveal a little informtion about each of the men pictured. The first guys name is John Key, he is the current prime minister of new zealand. His party (the national party) can be likened to the republican party of the united states...center right, conservative ideologies. Not my choice... I dont like him at all.

The second guy is the leader of the opposition, Phil Goff of the center left Labour party (kind of like the democrats) He is contending to be the prime minister in the up coming election. He is the one I most likely I will be voting for...although, I have a feeling he is not going to win.

Seems to me based just on the way that they look most people are leaning towards the second photo. I have always felt a persons appearance may influence how people perceive you. Interesting stuff.

Ah, that IS interesting! The first guy definitely looks more Republican. :D

takethislife

Yea, second a bit more.
But honestly, to me they both appear false as hell.

*should there be an another 'as' before 'false'?

AsTimeBurns

Top one, but it could be the lighting. They both look like high paid bankers with an undeserved sense of self satisfaction.

thor01

Neither. And it seems no main stream politicians who actually have a chance of getting power should be trusted hah.

N0D

Banned

just to clarifty do you mean they could be likened to the historical parties or the current parties, cause our parties have undergone serious changes in the past 10-15 years, SERIOUS changes, to the point that most americans would say both parties are big piles of poop that stand for nothing.

Sora

That was my first thought ::p:

I've never been one to trust politicians, period. Politics has been, is, and always will be, one big clusterf*** of hidden agendas. That's just my opinion though.

It's not just your opinion, it is also mine :) We think the same here, but I can't say I am surprised there! :p

Sora

They're probably both pricks.

My thoughts also lol, but I tried to be nice and just say "neither" :p
I don't trust any of them and I will not vote again, they never do what they say they are going to and the whole systems wrong anyways (at least where I live)

MrJones

狼;544552 said:
never trust a man in a suit. nuff said.
Please, don't generalize, I know people that wear suits and are absolutely trustworthy. Of course there are others (lots of them) that are not, but not everyone's the same.