Which of these two men look more trustworthy

KiaKaha

Banned
These two men are the leaders for each party in the upcomming new zealand election. Based purely on what they look like (assuming you dont know anything about them) who would you vote for? Who looks more trustworthy.
Top or Bottom..?

Merely out of curiosity.

John-Key.gif

phil%20goff.jpeg

Silatuyok

Fun.

I'd go for the bottom guy. The one on top looks a little smarmy. The guy on bottom is a little more rugged, maybe a little more willing to be open to change.

I picked no. 2, instantly.:)

The first guy looks like he is hatching a cunning plan to screw you over.

The second guy looks more inviting, like he wants to get to know you.

Sora

I picked no. 2, instantly.:)

The first guy looks like he is hatching a cunning plan to screw you over.

The second guy looks more inviting, like he wants to get to know you.

I think they both look like that, the 2nd guy just has a cover up kinda face as if hes gonna let the plan unfold very late when he has your trust but maybe I am just paranoid and lack trust in these political types lol.

Seriously I instantly thought the bottom guy looked shifty, then I though yep the top ones definitely more trustworthy then I was like NO! I don't trust him either, then I looked at the bottom one again and I was like yeh I trust him more, but then I was like NOOO he has a shifty look about him too.

So yep back to my "neither" comment lol, or maybes it's the whole thread, "which do you trust more" making me think I can't trust any, haha but I have a weird mind :p

KiaKaha

Banned
Wow. This is seriously interesting... I have already made my mind up for who I am going for. Keep em coming :)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I instantly thought, well neither, but if I had to choose the first one. Am I the only one? The bottom guys teeth distracted me, so my reasoning is quite shallow ::p:

anxiety1408

I instantly thought, well neither, but if I had to choose the first one. Am I the only one? The bottom guys teeth distracted me, so my reasoning is quite shallow ::p:

the first one has some dodgy smile, his face looks artificial and make up'd lol. The second guy looks genuine

tenuous~hold

in the 1st second, i thought #2, but then upon 2nd glance, i thought #1 looked like more of a straight shooter, & #2 had a tony blair type look. so then i thought #1 looked like a better bet.

they both look like decent people, but you can't judge a book by its cover.

Solitudes_Grace

Why does it matter? Why are you asking this question? I really hope you are not basing your vote on who looks more trustworthy. Their appearances are meaningless. If you are going to evaluate them, your evaluations should be based on substantive issues and qualities, rather than superficial ones. I'm honestly worried that this thread exists at all.

Silatuyok

Why does it matter? Why are you asking this question? I really hope you are not basing your vote on who looks more trustworthy. Their appearances are meaningless. If you are going to evaluate them, your evaluations should be based on substantive issues and qualities, rather than superficial ones. I'm honestly concerned that this thread exists at all.

Calm down, it's just for fun.

Eyv

I have no idea who these are, but number 1. The second one looks like he has hidden interests.. =p

coyote

Why does it matter? Why are you asking this question? I really hope you are not basing your vote on who looks more trustworthy. Their appearances are meaningless. If you are going to evaluate them, your evaluations should be based on substantive issues and qualities, rather than superficial ones. I'm honestly worried that this thread exists at all.

think the OP might be thinking about it in how it relates to his other thread here:
http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/is-anyone-else-too-shy-to-be-friendly-37028/

WeirdyMcGee

I wouldn't trust either - especially just off of looks.
Trust no one!
haha
Always make sure to make an informed decision when you are voting.