Which do you prefer?

which hair color (colour) do you prefer, and why?

• blonde

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • brunette

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • redhead

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • jet black

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • grey or white

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • bald

• green, blue, purple, etc.

• leopard spots, tiger/zebra stripes, etc.

• Total voters

coyote

Which do hair color (or colour) do you prefer, and why?

Last edited:

Phoenixx

I love dark hair, whether it be black or dark brown. I like colored hair too, especially if it's mixed with natural colors. Like, black with purple, brown with red, etc.

Love Hairs

This is a hard one for me to decide, as I think almost any hair colour can look good depending on who is sporting it. I have to go with zebra stripes though, that would be insanely awesome. I'd do it if I could...

Tiercel

Brunette.

Because they've given me so many bad memories, and I still haven't learned my lesson. ;)

lunarla

Is the question what we like in someone else? If so, I tend to like a light brown/off blonde colour. From bias though, stupidly. Though I do also like darker hair. And it mostly doesn't matter.

GoBlue72

Brunettes. Uh, because I do? heh heh. Freud would probably tell you it's because my mother is brunette. Actually, I tend to like many many brunettes, whereas redheads and blondes seem to catch my attention much less frequently.

GoBlue72

I am surprised that brunette is winning.

I wonder why that is. I thought maybe the people here see brunettes as more approachable or something. Blondes and redheads tend to stand out more often IMO and blondes are always the ones being stereotyped in jokes about hair color. Other than that, maybe just personal preference. Any ideas?:)

Any colour really. I like hair thats healthy and not over worked, if it looks like it took forever to get just right I dont like it. Same with make-up. Bed hair is nice.

Last edited: