Well...

Supernatural
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Two and a Halg Men
Seinfed
Whose Line Is It Anyway

and Friends!!!

Used to be a made fan of Friends...Just play the first five seconds of an episode and I would be able to tell you its title and the events that occured in that ep:Duote a line from an episode and I could've probably done the same thing, lol

Can't do those things as well now though. Haven't been watching it...

Have I got news for you, Blackbooks, Mock the week, Southpark, Two and a half men, King of queens, Shootout and of course Farscape & Stargate.

Hollow

Ok, how about this one

"Ross, you guys went out once. You took your kids to Chuck E. Cheese and you didn't even kiss."

The One With Joey's New Girlfriend^^

Sorry it took a while. Was watching Charmed on Beyond (while racking my brain trying to recall the title, lol...totally out of shape!)

For a long while, all I recalled was the beginning of the ep where Ross came into the coffee house after getting a girl's phone number. He "accidentally" dropped the number (written on a piece of tissue) onto Rachel. She then passed the tissue to Phoebe when she was about to sneeze, lol...

Had that scene, along with a few others stuck on replay in my head for over an hour @_@

quietkiwi

The Big Bang Theory. I like that I can relate to their social awkwardness but still have a laugh. Dexter is an awesome show though.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Mine is Dexter, I’m really enjoying this season so far. I can’t wait to see what develops with Quinn as to his suspicions towards Dex. Things could get really hairy if he and Deb continue to get close, leaving Dexter with a big conundrum should he have to make Quinn disappear.

Snowdrop

I have many, a few I loveee are:
Smallville
Legend of the Seeker
Merlin
X Factor
You're Beautiful :)