What's your favorite tv show?

Freeflex

Waterloo Road

It's a TV drama series about a secondary school in Rochdale near Manchester, and I just think they cover really interesting storylines and have good characters. Also.. it's in season now. :p I also have Series 1-4 on DVD, and I need to buy Series 5.

It's strange, as I'm nearly 18 and I'm out of school, now.

N0D

Banned
Lost by a big margin. The recent Battlestar Galactica takes second. I've seen the first 5 seasons of lost, I'm currently rewatching the whole show currently halfway through season 3, before I watch the 6th and last season. I really am just avoiding watching the last season because my hopes are high and I really doubt it can do anything but disapoint me.

Waybuloo

Scrubs, SATC, The Simpsons, The IT Crowd, Mock the Week, QI, Have I Got News For You, The Wright Stuff.

Aussie TV favs used to be The Glass House and Law and Order.

agoraphobickatie

i know everybody hates it.. but 'jersey shore' is probably one of my favorite dumb hilarious shows, it's too funny! lol.. and i'm also liking 'real world - new orleans', too..

and i reeeally want to get the first season of this show 'eastbound and down' and watch it, i'll have to look it up somewhere :) it's effing hilarious
YouTube - BEST OF KENNY POWERS

Damaged

Katie i LOVE Jersey Shore, its so ridiculous that its AMAZING! It has so many funny quotes in each episode <3

I also too love Real World, i actually cried for Jemmey :(

Just finished season one of Mad Men, loving it :D

Aldi

Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, Simpsons, Futurama, Daily Show, Louie, Weeds, Boondocks, Powerpuff Girls, any non-reality show on Cooking Channel or Food Network, Whitest Kids U Know.

N0D

Banned
i know everybody hates it.. but 'jersey shore' is probably one of my favorite dumb hilarious shows, it's too funny!

That show really makes us look bad. We're not. Those are actors, bad actors, no one I've ever met is anything like those people on that show.

...then again I really like the show It's Always Sunny In Phili and I'm pretty sure people like that don't exist either, they are just TOO dumb to be real. If they are real...well then I should be more cynical than I already am.

sanitariumcalls

any non-reality show on Cooking Channel or Food Network

YES!!! Food TV addict right here!

I think my absolute top fav is House, M.D. I'm just crazy about that sexy, conniving doctor!

My 2nd fave(s):

The Tudors
Lie to Me
Hell's Kitchen
Deadliest Catch
Robot Chicken
Survivorman

lunaticbinge

South Park, Futurama, ATHF, The Universe and many other things on Comedy Central and the History/Science channel.

arsenalwa

Lost-season2.jpg

Forgotten-Children

-Live action-

House
Grey's Anatomy
World's Dumbest Criminals
Most Shocking
America's Funniest Home Videos

-Cartoons/Stop Motion-

Courage the Cowardly Dog
Mike, Lu, Og
Sheep in the Big City
Samurai Jack
Teen Titans
Batman: The Animated Series
Ed, Edd, n' Eddy
Dexter's Lab
Powerpuff Girls
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Invader Zim
Loony Toons
Animaniacs
Futurama
The Simpsons
Robot Chicken
Rugrats
Rocko's Modern Life
The Fairly OddParents
The Angry Beavers
Happy tree Friends
Foamy the Squirrel (more of an online cartoon but may aswell be on TV)

-Anime-

Pokemon (Japanese)
Digimon (Japanese)
Yugi-Oh! (Japanese)
.Hack//SIGN
Elfen Lied
Hoshi no Kaabii (DON'T watch the English version)
Junjou Romantica
Full Metal Alchemist
Wolf's Rain
Hamtaro
FLCL
Case Closed
Paranoia Agent
Yu Yu Hakusho
Inuyasha
Tenchi Muyo!

Last edited: