What's Your Escape?

My escape is to drink bourbon and coke while watching a DVD at night and stuffing my face on a pkt of potatoe chips. I also enjoy playing video games on my PC to escape my daily anxiety...at the moment for me, living in a reality world is depressing.

A stiff drink to a film. I do this as well. Usually just a bottle of Saki, easier on the insides. Tastes like peroxide but you get used to it.

When I do go for the good stuff ... just straight whiskey, usually a double.

Damaged

Films for sure.
I love how a film can make you feel so many emotions. For some reason i love a good cry at a film whether they are happy or sad tears :D

AGR

Movies,cartoons,psp,boxing,studying,reading,checkers,mma,some kickboxing,music,forums,mostly the computer the days I am not working you will find me there...

So guys, I'm sure we all have at least one. This is just to post what you do when you need to feel something more than the "real world." For me, it's singing. I can sing for hours at a time. My favorite thing in the world is being home alone so that I can belt out all of my favorite songs/make up my own. I wish I had the guts/courage/confidence to sing in front of anyone but myself. I would absolutely love to create music with someone else....hm...

Singing is a beautiful hobby :) Maybe we could Collab?:D

I like your question, I think for me, day dreaming is an escape for me :)

Walking through a lovely scenery which makes me forget this whole world about being busy.

Listening to meaningful songs.

Or being with the person I love and just the two of us , love makes you feel great =)

and definetely mountainebiking, skating, wakeboarding, snowboarding, all such.. I love the way of it :)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Blaring music in my ears, playing video games, reading, and this site.

THIS. Add writing, watching movies, (wish I could say MAKING movies too, but cant atm); and tennis and watching baseball/tennis. And day dreaming of course. Gym too... Id love to do more outside activities tho. Like, out in the sun, hiking, etc. Hop in some trees or something.

Phoenixx

THIS. Add writing, watching movies, (wish I could say MAKING movies too, but cant atm); and tennis and watching baseball/tennis. And day dreaming of course. Gym too... Id love to do more outside activities tho. Like, out in the sun, hiking, etc. Hop in some trees or something.
^ Watching movies and day dreaming (Or just dreaming) are my favorites too. :)

Real escape, videogames. When I'm shooting the **** out things with WWII weapons or airplanes I don't think about my problems.

I also read a lot, watch tv and movies and build detalied paper models of aircraft and cars, but with this activities my problems may pop out so they're not as good escapes as videogames.

yeah, pirates are cool!

I wear an eye patch sometimes just to be sexy

Lol - No, not pirate! pilate!
mar06_06.jpg