What's Your Escape?

exquisite

driving around at night with my windows open & the radio turned up & singing at the top of my lungs...focusing on driving keeps my mind from traveling to my problems, etc....really helps with clarity.

Going Insane

Bird Watching....;)

whatwhat.jpg

Tuco

I like exercising, reading, listening to music, watching tv shows I like; right now I am watching the old Walt Disney's Zorro series (someone posted the whole series on youtube), I love that show, used to watch it when I was 7 or 8. I am watching one episode per day, and it has me laughing from beginning to end.

EscapeArtist

I'm an artist at escapism (coughnamecough)

I escape mainly by planning the future, or by looking forward to something in a year from now. That is an eternal escape, I don't feel like i'm living in the present very often. I stare at pictures of destinations or nature, listen to music (post rock/ambiance anybody?), read a lot...

Tiercel

Besides frequenting this site and others online I sometimes read, watch a movie, listen to music, play computer games, play my guitar, read RPG books and fantasize about the campaigns I'll never run, and also watch the occasional bird.

I'm really terrible with that last one. Any time I see something flying by out of the corner of my eye, it gets my full attention immediately. Most of the time it's just a sparrow, pigeon, goose, or crow, but every now and then it'll be something special.

IamThisOne

T.V.
SocialPhobiaWorld
Music
Drawing (when I have the motivation)
Sometimes I'll write one word or phrase over and over until the page is covered

Last edited:

Fighter86

Music, love to read but haven't got the time for it, and hopefully a close special friend in the near future. And oh, sleeping, I sleep like a log, that's one of my greatest escape.

Solar

I use videogames, I draw and animate a lot as well. I find researching anatomy and software tutorials quite interesting. Though I'm not your typical nerd.

nightcrawler

Movies, music, going cycling and videogames. There's nothing like taking your mind off things with a session on Call of Duty! :)

Rembrandt Broam

Out of the window and down the fire escape before her boyfriend has both feet in the front door. :D

Movies and reading mainly. Video games too I suppose, although they are more of a diversion than an escape for me.