What's Your Escape?

Hottie

Well i think people by now know what i use to escape, but im trying to change that, as it will only end up doing more harm in the long run :)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Well i think people by now know what i use to escape, but im trying to change that, as it will only end up doing more harm in the long run :)

Well, there's escaping reality and not facing/avoiding your problems... and just escaping in relaxing/calming/soothing body and mind and refueling for reality. The latter is the healthy one =) But yeah, some of my escapes become the former, avoiding to not deal with reality. And I didnt list all those I used to use, including some of what you used =)

Hottie

Well, there's escaping reality and not facing/avoiding your problems... and just escaping in relaxing/calming/soothing body and mind and refueling for reality. The latter is the healthy one =) But yeah, some of my escapes become the former, avoiding to not deal with reality. And I didnt list all those I used to use, including some of what you used =)

What i use to escape, i am now escaping from! I hate reality when im coming down, and i hate reality when im in it, so its a bit of a catch 22!! But all the crap is no good for me in long term so it has to end....and it will :)

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Driving while listening to music is one of the big ones.

BIG YES How could I forget to add this. Wish I had my own car again, have to sell mine and now share a car. Eh. But Yeah, so freeing. One thing I love about my commute to my university, I live 40 miles roughly away but mostly on freeway drive, awesome. Until I go to fill up for gas :eek:

i read, play video games and listen to music, i also eat to escape but im trying to stop doing that since i always end up feeling guilty after ::(:

games (on 3ds at the mo) but when i lose my attention (doesnt take too long) i window shop online, read about ninja's (the ninja way could help a lot of us on here, but it's hard to explain right now and off topic), and change the firmware on my phone. repeatedly :p

Edit:
and researching irrelevent stuff as mentioned in the post above ^_^

Apple Strudel

Reading trashy news/tabloids on celebrities, looking up on almost useless trivias, being a glutton and of course sleeping late!!

PhantomPod

Daydreaming and pretending I'm celebrities. Like, right now, I keep daydreaming that I'm one of the main actors in the show Glee and that I'm best friends with all the cast mates and we hang out all the time and have a sweet life.

JosephG

daydreaming is one of mine. Usually I daydream about playing a gig in front of a lot of people or that I'm driving around in a convertible on a sunny day when I'm older. heh that sound's quite sad to me now XD

I also spend a lot of time researching on wiki and stuff on medical advances etc with some nice music in the background.

I spend ALOT of time doing the latter - it's quite detrimental actually... I am such a bad procrastinator!