What Would You Do If You Couldn't Fail

awkwardamanda

Well if that were the case I would have had a good job a long time ago. I would have done better in school or maybe I'd be getting a master's or a PhD right now. Probably would have become a mathematician, statistician, or an actuary. Instead I'm a bum looking for a crappy job that likely won't put my education to good use.:sad:

Remove corporate rule.
Instate a people's government.

We are all equal. There should be no exceptions made for those with power in money.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Pretty much exactly the same thing I'm trying to achieve right now and for the years to come, but with a lot more confidence, a lot more efficiency and a guarantee of success

this_portrait

Say whatever the hell I wanted, whenever I wanted, in the loudest pitch I can muster (okay, maybe not THAT loud, but pretty damn close), in a group of people.

Starry

I'd set up an animal rescue centre, set up a charity to give money to people who deserve and need it, have children and go to the beach (which also requires beating my agoraphobia).

Lea

Banned
Failure isn´t always the biggest obstacle. You have to like what you do as well, and be able do do it at all. Etc... :(

Luka

I don't think I'd be any happier because when you learn from your mistakes and improve I think that's when you feel truly happy and proud about yourself...

Lea

Banned
I would travel to dangerous countries as well. Wouldn´t it be nice knowing you cannot be killed or kidnapped?