What makes you happy?

Confuseddd

beauty... and not your typical pop culture teen angst version.. pure unadulterated beauty.
Love, music, loyalty, compassion, ect.. There are many different forms beauty can take and life is worth every minute of it I get to experience

springk

many things make me happy. it can be listening to b'ful music, reading anything that i can connect to.
singing on the roof of my home, not that i m very good at it but i like it.

Yes, it started from my grandma's mother, she used to sing alot and my grandma started to feel the appreciation of music too she started to enjoy music :], so my grandmother was a member of a band too in the 60's :D (she wasn't famous, though, just for fun:D) and later on she tried singing with two australian woman, and she was the conducting of a choir, my mom's uncle used to be a guitarist, and my grandpa (from my dad's family) is a accordeonist, and my causin plays the piano she's really talented :). i have more family members who loves music =)

My mom sings in a rockband, my dad plays the guitar and composes songs with my mom together (she does songwriting) we create songs together too, the 3 of us, mom, dad and I, and I'm a singer, guitar playing and I play the piano =)

my mom competed in a lot of talent shows, she had the chance of making an album but that time her boyfriend didn't support her so she didn't do it.
I'm glad she met my dad, i hope she gets another chance ^^

she also wrote a song about my fears , It's a touching song, and many people told her she should record it in the studios.. Because it's a beautiful song

Now she sings the lead in a rockband she performed this weekend, and she was great! :]

I'm looking for a band too again, so that I can sing again too in a band :]
So it's all in the family

My aunt can sing very well too, but she doesn't wanna do anything with it

So my family is very musical :]

That's really great! Music is good for the mind, and having such a music orientated family must be quite a boost in moral. :3 Did you guys ever do something together, as in all of you? At a Christmas party or something?

That's really great! Music is good for the mind, and having such a music orientated family must be quite a boost in moral. :3 Did you guys ever do something together, as in all of you? At a Christmas party or something?

Yes, it's lovely :).
We did have a performance together, my dad playing guitar, my mom and me singing, my grandma dancing lol, audience on the front row, they gave me flowers, and told me they were from amsterdam and they loved my voice
i was really happy, it was my first performance :]

and at my 18th birthday party, i sung for my family/friends with karaoke and guitar, everybody was singing :p even people who don't like to sing xD

so music anytime :D

GhoulsNightOut

Observing animals and nature
Blasting music
Food
Roaming in a new area
Sarcastic humor
Genuine, passionate people who just go after what they want whether it's living in another country or being poor from a job that they love

So my family is very musical :]

That's awesome. No one in my family, other than me and my sister, has a musical bone in their body.

I do have to admit, when I first skimmed your post, I thought you said your family was a musical. If my family broke into spontaneous song and dance, I would want to hang around them more often. :)

WeirdyMcGee

SPONTANEOUS SONG AND DANCE NUMBERS!!

>>>>>>yes, that totally happens in my every day life! It's lovely... as long as you like that kind of thing, otherwise you will immediately find me very annoying.

gazelle

Communicating with poeple in a positive way,
Making someone happy,
Doing something that makes me feel god loves me(been proven to me to be one of the most effective ways of boosting self esteem and positive energy)

SPONTANEOUS SONG AND DANCE NUMBERS!!

>>>>>>yes, that totally happens in my every day life! It's lovely... as long as you like that kind of thing, otherwise you will immediately find me very annoying.

What do numbers have to do with dancing and music? I don't think I understand this phrase. It seems to be used though.

WeirdyMcGee

What do numbers have to do with dancing and music? I don't think I understand this phrase. It seems to be used though.
Really?

A 'number' in a musical sense is another word for 'routine' or 'act'.
So, a song and dance 'number' would be a routine that was maybe previously planned out-- where people sing and move in accordance to the space that they have to perform.

There are many, many double meanings and slang terms for words in the English language. I guess that can be quite confusing. I'm sure it works the same way in other languages, though.

Really?

A 'number' in a musical sense is another word for 'routine' or 'act'.
So, a song and dance 'number' would be a routine that was maybe previously planned out-- where people sing and move in accordance to the space that they have to perform.

There are many, many double meanings and slang terms for words in the English language. I guess that can be quite confusing. I'm sure it works the same way in other languages, though.

Answer to your question: Yes.

Thank you for explaining. :)

I had pinned a meaning to the use of 'number'. I didn't think harm of making what I thought, more true, solid, sound. Apologies if my questions seem off ordinary. I am not ordinary.