What makes you happy?

Answer to your question: Yes.

Thank you for explaining. :)

I had pinned a meaning to the use of 'number'. I didn't think harm of making what I thought, more true, solid, sound. Apologies if my questions seem off ordinary. I am not ordinary.

I'm always intrigued by linguistic misunderstandings. I take it English isn't your native language? There really are SO many words for the same damn thing in English. So don't feel the need to apologize. Most native English speakers don't speak English properly. :)

HeadFace

Music is an obvious one. Especially exploring new genres and new bands.
Other than that... When I draw something that I think is of at least good or decent quality, I feel proud of it, and just feel a sense of relief and gladness. Now, I'm not really looking to pursue the career of being an artist any more (I've been wandering about it for the passed 2 anda half years). But I still draw... Sometimes... But I still think about going back to art.
Another thing is video games. Mostly Pokemon.
I think talking to people I really like or have a connection with is releiving.
And I admit I'm a bit of a smoker(not an addict. Though I wouldnt be surprised if I turned into one), so sometimes that calms me down.

I'm always intrigued by linguistic misunderstandings. I take it English isn't your native language? There really are SO many words for the same damn thing in English. So don't feel the need to apologize. Most native English speakers don't speak English properly. :)

Unfortunately English is my first language. English is so corrupt, in my opinion. So many ways to say the same thing. Never a way to say "how do I say that" as there isn't a way to describe that.

Last edited:

rjv

My kids hugs and my dogs going crazy when I get home. The park on a nice day. Understanding, sweet, happy people. Gerbera daisies. Ice cream. Sunshine. Kittens.

Gallahad

My ferrets Abby and Ella. They help me feel more relaxed when they are with me.

My friend Brittany(who I'm glad is understanding)

Overly cute things.

Overly cute things.

ahh ferrets!! so cute !!
my parents dont allow me to buy ferrets :/
but we have a dog and a cat, so thats good too ^^
a pet is your best friend :D

Rose_Red

My cat makes me very happy.
He is a cuddly, fluffy, ginger ball of happiness n___n

Also music, and learning. Learning makes me very happy, but only on subjects of interest otherwise blah.
Daydreaming, reading, doing artsy things, certain films and tv.
Celebrating my un-birthday.
Helping other people.
Playing my piano.
When my family has left me home alone - which means dance time or dress up time!
Drinking freshly squeezed lemon juice, or other fruit juice.
Meditation and Yoga.

ILovePocky

My fat cat, rainy days, hot chocolate, a good book, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Hayao Miyazaki movies, flowers, watching snow fall and sleep. Lol x3

Overly cute things.

Ferrets! I used to work at a pet store and the ferrets where everyone's favorite. I hated when people would want a hamster, but LOVED when they showed interest in getting a ferret. Hamsters are evil and ferrets are so sweet and funny.

coyote said:
galoshes full of grape jelly

a suitcase full of beavers

and a frost-free monkey

:)