Listening to my favorite music
Watching a good comedy movie
Reading
Helping people
Having a friend who's always there for you no matter what
Chocolate ;)
Giving and receiving compliments

overcome.

Working towards something meaningful would make me happy. Especially if it's a form of escapism and distraction. That, and making a positive difference to somebody in any way. I'm sure there's a lot more.

Damaged

Food, especially spicy hot food theres nothing better than it.
Films and Tv
Spooning and snuggles.

2GreenEyes

Making music, that's just the best thing ever.
My friends also make me happy and art and sunny days and nature and vacations
Also watching House md makes me happy, and anything Coldplay related, or watching QI

JosephG

going the match! The feeling of unity as thousands of people sing the same anthem and looking across to see my team march onto the field.
But most of all the feeling when they score a goal. wooo

Hearing my dad play guitar and sing. Beautiful :)
He's playing guitar now and singing, It puts me into a positive atmosphere :]
music is such a nice thing, it's melodious :)

Is your entire family musical? :D If so, that's really awesome. :3

Yes, it started from my grandma's mother, she used to sing alot and my grandma started to feel the appreciation of music too she started to enjoy music :], so my grandmother was a member of a band too in the 60's :D (she wasn't famous, though, just for fun:D) and later on she tried singing with two australian woman, and she was the conducting of a choir, my mom's uncle used to be a guitarist, and my grandpa (from my dad's family) is a accordeonist, and my causin plays the piano she's really talented :). i have more family members who loves music =)

My mom sings in a rockband, my dad plays the guitar and composes songs with my mom together (she does songwriting) we create songs together too, the 3 of us, mom, dad and I, and I'm a singer, guitar playing and I play the piano =)

my mom competed in a lot of talent shows, she had the chance of making an album but that time her boyfriend didn't support her so she didn't do it.
I'm glad she met my dad, i hope she gets another chance ^^

she also wrote a song about my fears , It's a touching song, and many people told her she should record it in the studios.. Because it's a beautiful song

Now she sings the lead in a rockband she performed this weekend, and she was great! :]

I'm looking for a band too again, so that I can sing again too in a band :]
So it's all in the family

My aunt can sing very well too, but she doesn't wanna do anything with it

So my family is very musical :]

Last edited: