What kinds of people are you attracted to?

agoraphobickatie

Do you feel the same about opinions on abortion, homosexuality, and anything else that might be controversial?

i'm pretty sure he's just saying he would like someone who isn't interested in the same things he isn't interested in.... like i wouldn't want a guy who is effing obsessed with hockey, because i could give a sh!t less about professional hockey (unless it's the US in olympic hockey, in which case, i'm down for some hockey)

..word?

fitftw

Do you feel the same about opinions on abortion, homosexuality, and anything else that might be controversial?

Abortion is up to the man and woman dealing with it. Nobody else should be saying anything about it. I am not homosexual and have no problem with homosexuals. I had a homosexual friend at one point. Abortion and homosexuality are not on the same plane as religion and politics. I hate religions and I hate politics, but I stay out of abortion until I have to go through that decision, and I don't hate homosexuals.

oh and katie, word! Haha you said what I should have said, instead of the stupid paragraph I just wrote that probably makes me sound retarded, which I am...

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
This is why I hate these subjects...I get real fascist and emotional about this stuff and I'm not going to say anymore until the subject changes.
I was just trying to figure out if you're looking for a girl who doesn't have strong opinions on stuff that most people have strong opinions on. Such a girl may well exist, I don't know.

agoraphobickatie

This is why I hate these subjects...I get real fascist and emotional about this stuff and I'm not going to say anymore until the subject changes.

HAHA! i have to say i definitely agree with the paragraph you wrote up there, which i guess makes us both retarded? i have no stance on abortion because i haven't been through it. it's not my business to judge or tell anyone else wtf to do. and yeah, homosexuality, i agree there, too.

anything can have anything to do with politics if you really want it to. i don't want it to because i just don't weigh a lot on politics.. i'm too dumb to understand it. i don't educate myself on it and i'm not registered to vote because i don't want to get called for jury duty. end subject.

i'm attracted to people who don't argue about random crap that never gets anywhere. i'm also attracted to people who like to play golf....

fitftw

i'm also attracted to people who like to play golf....

I'm not a registered voter either lol I was always like "um...who the **** are these guys? I don't know them on a personal level and they could/probably are talking out of their ass just to get this position to make more money soooo it's like flipping a coin. This is ****ing dumb"

and as for the golf thing, you're attracted to my dad? Haha :rolleyes:

Illusions

I like the witty (with some sarcasm), spontaneous, mysterious, passionate, insightful and intelligent sort who have a lot in common with me. (Can't say I've met many who fit the description, I could count them on one hand and still I'd have fingers to spare. *sigh*)

Tiercel

<Subject Change Initiated>

fitftw, would you rather date a girl with green skin and black hair or one with black skin and green hair?

fitftw

<Subject Change Initiated>

fitftw, would you rather date a girl with green skin and black hair or one with black skin and green hair?

that's a toughie, man...care to photoshop some random girl in both color schemes for me to choose from? lol

agoraphobickatie

I'm not a registered voter either lol I was always like "um...who the **** are these guys? I don't know them on a personal level and they could/probably are talking out of their ass just to get this position to make more money soooo it's like flipping a coin. This is ****ing dumb"

and as for the golf thing, you're attracted to my dad? Haha :rolleyes:

same here!

and it depends... how tall is your dad?? HA! just kidding :) i don't know, golf is cute.. it's a southern thing. i used to work at a country club.. maybe i just like polos??

and HAHAHA to tiercel's comment!! good one! :)

I'm attracted to people who care. And I mean those whom genuinely care. Not those ''How are you doing'' > ''Bad'' > "Oh. Well, that's life.'' types.

fitftw

3229674440_86c00ab4c8.jpg

lol okay I'm just being unrealistic...I'd be attracted to anyone that isn't turned off by me after a few weeks

Tiercel

that's a toughie, man...care to photoshop some random girl in both color schemes for me to choose from? lol

All I've got on this computer is MS Paint. So all I could do is maybe two smiley faces in different colors.

:rolleyes:

Iseesky

Well, I definitely have a type physically...But I won't go into that. :p
Other than that...They MUST like animals, MUST be kind and MUST be quiet types.

fitftw

hey man the eyes and mouth should be green on the second pic, not white lol otherwise, nice job!

but I think I'll take the green-face lol