what is so attractive about felons?

Felgen

My neighbor is a former felon and heroin addict, allthough he's nice enough to talk to, he still lives with his mom in his mid thirties, he's single and he has never been married.

Lost Girl

I see so many felons get hot girls and many friends. What is up? The nice guys arel onely and were safer.

This ^^^^^^annoys me so much I cannot even tell you. This mentality needs to stop. Different people have different tastes in who they are attracted to and that is all there is to it.

I personally think that guys who commence in criminal activities and act 'bad' because of it aren't attractive at all. I find the whole macho behavior rather unattractive actually.

Of course, I'm not a girl (regardless of what my friends say. >:'C). But I'm sure many girls feel the same.

Last edited:

AGR

there is nothing badass or tough about them,they are really cowards using snake or wild dogs tactics,how about a 1 on 1 fight with no weapons,you will never see that from them.

dottie

perhaps your taste in women could be improved

well said! i don't know how to say this politely but... usually women who are attracted to felons are ghetto trash, which makes sense because like attracts like. but it makes me curious why OP would find them attractive. no offense.

Silvox Black

Well, in certain cases within human society where we are, many girls will be attracted to the law breakers and rule benders since they see a sort of brazen, bold, confidence. Some may falsely believed that beneath that tough exterior is a man that can be changed for the better. Others are simply too short sighted to think of their future life with a man who is excellent as a lover, but not as a husband. In the end, it tends to be the short sighted or misguided girls who take the restless, prone to divorce felons as their husbands.

Richey

knowing a bit about studying law and so forth its a fairly complicated area. i mean on one hand there are the token cliches that look rough and have tattoos and you'd stay clear from and there are also alot of normal even studious people who slipped up in a moment of madness that prefer to keep anonymous about it, i think its all a mixture of upbringing and sheer luck as to whether the cahnces of person playing up is higher or lower, being brought up in a middle class family doesn't mean alot it generally comes down to the attitiude of the person and how naive they are in that situation, there are alot of people who have records for tax issues or tresspassing from protesting, see the chasers nearly went to jail for a segment in a comedy sketch show ...these people are often good hearted people who played up ..but in regards to girls being attracted to bad guys i think its only in the realm of fantasy and not all that common to be honest, in reality females would just find them irritating and repulsive. ...

the only attractive side to it is when people turn their lives around and you wouldn't know they were felons in the first place.

Last edited:

commenter39

Big muscles, tattoos and the fact that they were tough/crafty enough to survive prison is pretty bad ass. Let's face it. There is something attractive about a man who can take care of himself/hold his own when he has to, but.... would I date a felon? Hell no. lol It's like going to the zoo or watching one of those wildlife shows. Tigers, lions and other animals of prey are beautiful, and powerful, but you wouldn't actually get close to one in real life and hold out your hand to it?

i m male, definitly not a gay, i liked the way u think, u have a point. Tough girls(or the ones pretend so) may be cute sometimes but i can assure u noone s gonna see one of them with me:)

U

userremoved

I like a woman that has a criminal history. I like them to be as rough around the edges and battle hardened as possible. And if she's got a glass eye...whoo!

Danfalc

Banned
The seems to be the attitude that felons are somehow less than human and don't deserve the luxury of dating.I have lost count of how many threads like this I have seen.

Maybe these girls who date so called 'felons' are just less judgmental,and are able to see past the fact a guy may have got in trouble at some point in his life,instead of writing them off like some people on here do.

Ignace

Say whatever you want, when you look outside, all those thiefs and jackasses got girlfriends and friends waiting in line. The nicer guys have a much harder time getting some one he loves. But when he has a catch, chances are bigger for a good relationship then a fellon with his 'girlfriend'.

Felgen

I don't think that the OP said anything about him finding felons attractive. I find felons attractive (at least for their looks), and I'm not ghetto trash or any other kind of trash for that matter.

There have been good Christian women who have corresponded with felons via prison pen pal services and eventually got married to them. Carlos the Jackal (the terrorist) got married to his lawyer. There are plenty of women out there who's husbands and boyfriends have had criminal pasts. Are these women "usually ghetto trash" as well?

Ex-convicts are different people. If a guy has been to jail, done community service and so on for burglary, drug dealing or a similar crime and actually shown improvement, he doesn't "owe" anyone anything because of his criminal past. Therefore, I don't think you'd have to be ghetto trash, trailer trash or whatever to fall for someone like that.

On the other hand, there have been numerous examples of women writing to convicted child rapists and murderers here in Norway offering their support and asking to "comfort" the murderers. In this case, the women clearly has a disturbed mind.

Felgen

I wasn't the one who said that women who fall for ex-convicts/felons are trash. People can fall for whoever they want. It doesn't affect my life in any way.

I wasn't accusing anyone of prejustice, just pointing out that 'once a criminal' doesn't always mean 'always a criminal'. I'm sure you agree here.