What have you done to help yourself today?

laure15

I feel like I've taken on too much, possibly too much for my own good. I'll be calling and engaging in a team convo for the rest of this week.

SilentBird

I don't think I have done anything to improve myself today but have done enough to keep things from getting worse.

Kiwong

Awesome. Which self help book are you reading? I've just started 'manage your mind'. Which I definitely need help with.

8km! Well done :). I don't drink caffeine either, it makes me panic, gives me heart palpitations and stops me sleeping! Does it affect you in that way too?

Yes onecellinthesea, it contributed to my panic attacks, it keeps me awake, causes my thoughts to become manic, and makes my social anxiety much, much worse.

Kiwong

My second 8km run of the day. I did 8 x 200m sprints, the fastest was 34.10, which is my fastest intervals yet.

onecellinthesea

Super multi quote reply! You guys are all awesome :)

I feel like I've taken on too much, possibly too much for my own good. I'll be calling and engaging in a team convo for the rest of this week.
What have you taken on? We'll done for pushing yourself out of your comfort zone.

Made an awesome smoothie with fresh spinach, basil and oranges.
Didn´t drink coffee at all today.
Listed items for sale on etsy, I´ve been meaning to do that for so long, so yay.
Yay! And I would love to see some of your etsy stuff :)

I've walked for two hours today. I had a meeting down town in pursuit of a new job thing.
That's great, how did it go?

My second 8km run of the day. I did 8 x 200m sprints, the fastest was 34.10, which is my fastest intervals yet.

Super inspired by your running! I should get off my bum more.

Last edited:

onecellinthesea

I'm not feeling well today so didn't go on an all day class trip I was supposed to, but I made myself a super juice this morning with spinach, ginger, apples, oranges and carrots (yum) and took myself to the pool. I pretty much sat in the steam room aching and feeling yuck but still, I got out! I tend to feel more anxious when I'm not feeling well.
I also had a chat to a friend of mine that I would like to be much closer with about my issues with APD and she was very nice about it.

Subpop

I slept in

I booked flights for my easter adventure.

Easter Adventure sounds good. Where are you heading?

I went for a ride around town. By the time I get back home in 3 weeks the weather should be cooler and I can start to hit the singletrack and get some fitness back for when the winter swells arrive :)

GraybeardGhost

I spent the morning (9:00 - noon) washing dishes and cleaning my kitchen. Got about a third of it done. (It was bad—really bad.) I still have to put the stove back together and put everything away, but it already looks a heck of a lot better than it did. I feel like I really accomplished something.

SilentAndShy

I said Morning to a stranger this morning when dropping my niece to school.

And this past week, had two conversations with people I didn't know when picking up my niece.

Reading a self help book on SA that encouraged me to make abit more of an effort.

dottie

And this past week, had two conversations with people I didn't know when picking up my niece.

Reading a self help book on SA that encouraged me to make abit more of an effort.

wtg! :applause:

Ithior

Nice, what's the book?

Kiwong

Easter Adventure sounds good. Where are you heading?

I went for a ride around town. By the time I get back home in 3 weeks the weather should be cooler and I can start to hit the singletrack and get some fitness back for when the winter swells arrive :)

Down to Canberra for the masters athletics. So you go surfing do you?