What do you want your gravestone to say?

zav943

Since I don't think anyone will ever bother to visit my grave (sadly), I've decided to donate my body to science. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be on display at the Bodyworlds exhibit in your hometown!

Jake123

Banned
It's funny how everyone always has cool ideas for their gravestone, now head to your local cemetery and look how dreadfully boring they actually are. I don't think anyone actually ever does it, they're all "RIP Bob Bobaski 199XX-20XX"

Maybe "Back in 15 mins" ?

Lol vj, you've been digging up things from the thread cemetery again - ^this is one of my very first posts here.

What do I want my gravestone to say? Well, that would be freaky, but it would have a little mouth and it would scare folk as they passed, "Hey!, you..yeah, you all in black, come over here...".

''Silence! I'm trying to sleep.''

''So you're just gonna walk right past me, huh?''

''502 Error - Page not found''

''Do not feed the zombies''

''I saw that, you know?''

''42''

''Here, a stiff, dead, dog is burried.
That's what she said.''

''Move along, there's nothing to see here.''

''In the end, he was shaken, not stirred.''

''I might be dead, but staring is still rude.''

''Hey! Listen!'' (Oh, just get this one. :B)

''Once vibrant and alive, now a massive boner.''

''Do a barrel roll!''

''Don't order a drink here; I ordered it when I was still alive, and am still waiting.''

Okay, I'll stop right here. :B

Last edited:

Emma

"Born in lust, turn to dust, born in sin, come on in"

Some demon in a movie I was watching said it, thought it sounded grave yardesque:confused:

HeadFace

ありがとう;333568 said:
I don't want a gravestone, I want to be burnt to dust, let the wind take it and become part of nature lol.

Yeah. I wanna be cremated, too. But if I wasn't, then I'd choose "Hope Rides Alone"