what do you think of dating sites?

Meh. They're for good-looking people, which makes sense when a picture is all you have to by. Have had profile up for about a year and I have not received a single message lol.

I never put up a picture. :idontknow: And neither did my now bf.

Secondly gunners, you are one of those good looking people.

twiggle

Was sceptical before but have been dating somebody for almost three months now and we met on a dating site :)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Meh. They're for good-looking people, which makes sense when a picture is all you have to by. Have had profile up for about a year and I have not received a single message lol.
Dude. Not one? I'm old and frumpy and still get messages.

You seriously need to have a girl--like Jewel, for example, go over your profile and tell you what you're doing wrong.

thegunners21

I never put up a picture. :idontknow: And neither did my now bf.

Secondly gunners, you are one of those good looking people.

An exception perhaps :idontknow:

Also, I'm average looking at best. Add that to the fact that I'm not white, I can see I'll have little luck.

BTW, your bf is one lucky bastard :bowing:

Dude. Not one? I'm old and frumpy and still get messages.

You seriously need to have a girl--like Jewel, for example, go over your profile and tell you what you're doing wrong.

What?! You're not old or frumpy! You're a handsome dashing, witty charming gentleman and any girl would be very lucky, very very lucky!!!

I concur that I should go over Gunners profile.

thegunners21 said:
An exception perhaps

Also, I'm average looking at best. Add that to the fact that I'm not white, I can see I'll have little luck.

Absolute nonsense!!! Unfortunately you posted your picture in the 'post your picture' thread just as the legendary 'post your picture thread debate' ended and so you probably didn't get much feedback because people are terrified to say anything to anyone on that thread now. hahaha that was unfortunate timing for you. And it has nothing to do with the fact you're not white :question: where on earth are you getting that from?!?! I'll say this once and then I'm not inflating your ego anymore. gunners you are a hottie. There it's been said. Now, was the site okcupid by any chance? I set up a profile there once and I only got messages from you, tino and doom using it an an emailing service lol. I never got any views so I wouldn't worry if that was the site.

thegunners21

What?! You're not old or frumpy! You're a handsome dashing, witty charming gentleman and any girl would be very lucky, very very lucky!!!

I concur that I should go over Gunners profile.

Absolute nonsense!!! Unfortunately you posted your picture in the 'post your picture' thread just as the legendary 'post your picture thread debate' ended and so you probably didn't get much feedback because people are terrified to say anything to anyone on that thread now. hahaha that was unfortunate timing for you. And it has nothing to do with the fact you're not white :question: where on earth are you getting that from?!?! I'll say this once and then I'm not inflating your ego anymore. gunners you are a hottie. There it's been said. Now, was the site okcupid by any chance? I set up a profile there once and I only got messages from you, tino and doom using it an an emailing service lol. I never got any views so I wouldn't worry if that was the site.

Well, there's my ego boost for the day. Joking.

Yes, it is on okcupid. I don't see how that matters though, aren't all sites the same? :question:
My comment about not being white is derived from this study done on okcupid. How Your Race Affects The Messages You Get « OkTrends
Basically, white men are the most preferred out of all the races.

Now, I'm not blaming my failures on my race. My failures are my own responsibility and caused by me.

Also, what was that whole debate about?

PS: Nate is a hottie ;)

Nate is a total hottie I concur.

Gunners I'd ignore all those studies on OkCupid, load of sh.ite all those surveys. Different people are attracted to different people its true. But as Nate once wrote 'Im attracted to members of the human race' ...(think that was Nate who said that). Well its true, I like all men. ..(I think Nate was talking about women though)...anyway, I never saw a photo of Dean. It was all personality stuff. And yea, the site matters, I answered loads 100s of stupid questions on okcupid and I still had no luck, no messages and no interest on okcupid. Try P.O.F

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member

AGR

humm I signed I had people interested in me,problem is they were not in japan,also was interested in some girls but I dont know why when I get interested in someone I feel like crap or not worth it so it hard to show.

InvisaLady

^ I really hope you're exaggerating. Otherwise... Wow, what a grade A douche. He doesn't deserve your time.

Not even slightly. His excuse was I had no charisma and there was no spark.
Then he said we should just be platonic friends and never spoke to me again.

The second guy who I went out with from OKC was no better he just wanted a FWB situation and after seeing me shirtless made a joke about moses parting the red sea.

I will take that as proof I need implants to hold any males interest.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
^ You don't have to change your body just to please others. There's more in you than the size of your breasts. If a guy can't see that, he's an a$$

Not even slightly. His excuse was I had no charisma and there was no spark.
Then he said we should just be platonic friends and never spoke to me again.

The second guy who I went out with from OKC was no better he just wanted a FWB situation and after seeing me shirtless made a joke about moses parting the red sea.

I will take that as proof I need implants to hold any males interest.

It's one thing to have a preference for bigger chests, but making a comment like that to a woman is just disgusting. Absolutely vile. I'm so sorry that was said to you.

Ithior

Not trying to defend him but I think some guys aren't aware that women are sensitive about the size of their breasts.

Anyway in my opinion if you need to get implants to get some guy's attention then he's not worth the effort.

Not trying to defend him but I think some guys aren't aware that women are sensitive about the size of their breasts.

o_O seriously? That would be like saying women aren't aware about how men feel about the size of their privates, but... well, that statement would just be absurd. Unless you live in a cave in the Rockies, of course.

I'm from America though, I notice you're from Portugal so maybe it's different there.

Silatuyok

Anyway in my opinion if you need to get implants to get some guy's attention then he's not worth the effort.

Guys like that are the reason women are sensitive about the size of their breasts.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I don't get it? :idontknow:
I was trying to figure that one out too. I don't doubt it was horrid though.

Implants squick me the **** out. Anything natural is more attractive than implants.

And I can't imagine there's a place on earth where women aren't judged by, and sensitive about, their appearance--most certainly including breasts.