What do you dream about doing "someday"??

MrJones

My dreams are just dreams afterall. What I really care about won't happen, so it doesn't matter what I dream of doing. It was easier when I had no idea what I wanted.

Tiercel

Things I'd like to do "someday"?

Hunt with a golden eagle
Fly an airplane
Own a Friesian horse. And ride it, too ;)
Take the woman I love to Niagara Falls
Travel around and see some new scenery, wildlife, cultures, etc.
Possibly start a family (DEFINITELY NOT ANYTIME SOON!)
And all those general male fantasies that involve guns, explosives, and siege engines

Yes, there's definitely more. But that will do for now.

:D

laure15

someday, I want to be a systems analyst or a computer programmer. I also want to explore spirituality, learn lucid dreaming and maybe astral projection, reiki healing, etc.

HappySquidward

I also want to explore spirituality, learn lucid dreaming and maybe astral projection, reiki healing, etc.

A year or two ago I was really into lucid drreaming. For me it was a way of adding excitment to my boring life. I also tried to use it as a way of finding inspiration for my writing. I dream of writing a book, but am always having writer's block and I'm also very lazy.

I used to dream a lot, but, and I say this with risk sounding a bit pessimistic, I can't be bothered to dream any more. I'd rather just ride the turbulent current and hope to strand somewhere nice.

Well, I dream of my cats not being run over by a car. Or not getting a violent migraine tomorrow. But you can't really call those dreams.. No, I'd rather live life without a plan.

Honda

I dream I would wake up oneday and not give a f**k about what the world throws at me no matter what... I wish; I can live a life where I dont care what happens to my career, future, life, etc... A life where I am not scared to take s**t and I would be willing to give s**t without even being considerate about it..

I wish I am a true a**h**e with no conscious.. I would have done a lot of things that being good, polite, quite and shy would never allow me to...

In brief, sometimes I wish I was never born because as far as I see things are getting worse and worse in my life... I guess its because I am realizing the harsh reality of this world that I always used to runaway from like a coward..