What book are you currently reading?

Midnight_Violet

At the moment,
i'm reading Empress by Karen Miller. the first in a trilogy. (it's a bloody book)

empresscover.jpg

Last edited:

Rodox

minna%20(rosa).jpg

this one,it literally translates as Everybody's japanese(language),this is the book I was asigned to read and do my work sheets.

Teardrop

Currently I'm reading Hemingway's "The Sun Also Rises". Next up is "The Old Man and the Sea" and then "American Psycho" by B. E. Ellis, which I once started, but never got around to finishing.

"Gomora" by Roberto Saviano. Actually I started it couple of mouth before... It's about italian mafia.

Deerhunter

After finishing Anna Karenina by Tolstoy (Now my favorite book), I picked up War and Peace, it's pretty good so far.

Fairy001

Gerald's Game by Stephen King. It is okay to read, not great, not sure if I will bother to finish it!

Peace

I'm half way through Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance By Robert Pirsig. I'm really enjoying it, makes me want to go on a motorcycle road trip more than ever.

Last edited:

Tiercel

Currently reading A. Lincoln: A Biography by Ronald C. White, Jr. I had to renew it once already and I'm only about 1/3 of the way done.

Maybe the fact that mom brought it home from the library after I was 100 pages into 1776 by David McCullough has something to do with that....

NormanBates

Russian Stories : A Dual-Language Book
by Gleb Struve
Twelve tales by such masters as Chekhov, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Pushkin, others. Excellent word-for-word English translations on facing pages, plus teaching and study aids, Russian/English vocabulary, biographical/critical introductions, more.

Haus

Wow i need to start reading more. I'm not realy reading anything at the moment but the last book I read was "The Journal of Patrick Seamus Flaherty". I thought it was a pretty good war book.

Ashiene

Currently reading "The Mothman Prophecies". Since it's based on real paranormal events, all of which seemed to be linked to each other, in a town called Point Pleasant, it's very disturbing to read.