What book are you currently reading?

Starry

I'm about to finish this:

play-and-development-evolutionary-sociocultural-and-functional-perspectives.jpg

Then I'm onto:

1249950.jpg

jonas89

Finally I can write in this thread haha.. I have always been really bad at reading, just the books needed to get studies done, and often with much difficulty there getting through the material there.
So I wanted to get started reading and improve my reading speed and be more aware on what Im going through.
I started with a well known book to everyone ( except for me ) ''The Catcher in the rye''
Many love it, but I dont like that book that much to be honest : P

squidgee

Currently reading 'To Kill A Mockingbird'. Not by choice though, for English class.
Outside of studies, I'm reading 'The Subtle Knife'.

You Shall Know Our Velocity! By Dave Eggers. Two guys try to go around the world in a week and give away money. I read his A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius and loved it.

Niteowl

200px-DiamondsAreForeverFirst.jpg

Ian Fleming's Diamonds Are Forever.

Moonraker was amazing. Brilliant villain, tragic ending, and a world apart from the film... which I also liked a lot.

Nanita

"On the road" Jack Kerouac. I´ve been meaning to read it for years, and now I finally did. I must say he´s an excellent writer/storyteller.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I'm thinking about starting...

AtlasShruggedBK.jpg

... but I'm not sure.

I read her Anthem and liked the read, it is not nearly as long as Atlas Shrugged which I believe (?) is extremely long. If you like philosophy though, she does a great job at expressing hers through fiction. She's an objectivist which I am the total opposite of, and still interested me so she must be a darn tootin' good writer! :thumbup: