What book are you currently reading?

Phoenixx

^ I've always seen pictures of this book on Tumblr (not of beat up journals, but of the actual book cover), but had no idea what it was. Now after seeing you post it and reading some Amazon reviews, I'd say it does look like fun!

PhantomPod

I just re-read The Perks of Being a Wallflower because I'm excited for the movie to come out soon. It's my favorite book and I can't wait to see how the movie is going to be.

PhantomPod

I have high hopes that it will be great! Especially since the author wrote the movie and directed it. But also cause I've listened to the soundtrack already and the soundtrack is seriously perfect. I think it goes so well with the feeling of the book/movie.

Flanscho

I recently finished Isaac Asimovs Foundation Trilogy.

Now I read a collection of short stories by Roberto Bolano. I was told that he was one of the greatest writers. But his stories bore me. I don't know why. That's somewhat depressing.

I'm still doing "Wreck This Journal" (it's fun!), but I'm also reading...

the-devils-star-by-jo-nesbo.jpg

Dark angel

50 Shades of Grey lol

I'm also like you Kristina. I'm also reading the last book. Lol. I find the book pretty entertaining. It is not an intellectual one or something to take very seriously but definitely a good fun.

After that I'm planning to read The Wrong Mother by Sophie Hannah or The Help. Dont know which one to choose first.