Valhalla

metro2033cover.jpeg

manaden_nar_hjorten_faller_sina_horn-brown_dee-14289625-frntl.jpg
256323.jpg

SacredClown

This book has changed my life.
ref=sr_1_1

Attachments

• 41MEjdEpYOL__BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg
    41MEjdEpYOL__BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0

Panther

The Acid House, Irvine Welsh. Think theres a film version aswell so ill be watching that when i've finished it.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

Well I started to read this and got over 100 pages in last week, but then had to stop because of homework. Sadly I'm thinking I'm going to have to put this on the back burner for a while, possibly til December, before I can fully get back into it again.

the-girl-with-the-dragon.jpg

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Reading this book again:

51Hsy%2B79%2BcL._SS500_.jpg

I've kinda put this one aside, for a moment. But will go back to reading it, eventually:

517uvDgnlzL.jpg

alwaysrunning

I'm reading a family therapy book, "the family crucible" ,a broken family that actually seems to be more put together than mine, and how their two therapis help them become whole again, it has a lot of technical terms and theories as well, but a good read overall. :)

I was reading Perfect Girls, Starving Daughters: The Frightening New Normalcy of Hating Your Body, but I think I've lost interest as I realize I don't agree with much of what the author is saying. On the surface it sounds good, but... you have to be of a certain ideological leaning to agree and I'm not. I do appreciate the author's compassion and sensitivity, but I think she's applying it to the wrong issues.

KiaKaha

Banned
Guns germs and ammo by Jared Diamond - For pleasure
Theory and design in counselling and psychotherapy by Susan Day - for...erm...non pleasure - which btw is incredibly dry and boring.

Last edited:
wreck-this-journal-cover-500x666.jpg

You don't read it so much as do what it tells you to do. In the end, you pretty much end up destroying the book. I think it's going to be fun. Here is someone's after they were finished with it...

opt-cover-of-wreck-this-jou.jpg