What book are you currently reading?

none but i should pick one to read, very soon here

I love your userpic! The Office is one of my favorite shows. :)

I never finished that Etsy book. There isn't much reading to do; it's mostly just looking at goofy pictures. I'm about to start this one next:

the-fault-in-our-stars.jpeg

truffleshuffle

I am not currently reading anything but I finished to hell and back the the audie murphy biography of his time in wwII. The movie to hell and back is good as well. He even starred in it.

I've started rereading Resident Evil: The Umbrella Conspiracy (book 1):

resident-evil-umbrella-conspiracy-book.jpg

I believe there are 7 books, and I own 6. Or maybe there are 8 and I own 7. Or maybe... ah, I can't remember. But I own most of them. They're really good if you're a Resident Evil fan. I've been watching RE Let's Play's and it's making me crave more RE storyline, so I decided to read them again after about 10 years. It's funny because I remember the details like I read them yesterday.

Phew, that was a lot of italicizing.

I've started rereading Resident Evil: The Umbrella Conspiracy (book 1):

View attachment 2938

I believe there are 7 books, and I own 6. Or maybe there are 8 and I own 7. Or maybe... ah, I can't remember. But I own most of them. They're really good if you're a Resident Evil fan. I've been watching RE Let's Play's and it's making me crave more RE storyline, so I decided to read them again after about 10 years. It's funny because I remember the details like I read them yesterday.

Phew, that was a lot of italicizing.

They're not canonical though, right? They're in their own universe?

They're not canonical though, right? They're in their own universe?

You mean do they stick to the storyline from the games? I haven't actually played all the games myself, so I'm not sure if each book represents a game (I'm guessing not), but most of the characters are from the games. I'm not quite sure to be honest. In the first book the author pretty much took the characters and events and novelized them, adding details necessary to make it a novel obviously, like giving the characters thoughts and describing the environments. Some fans have criticized them as being a little boring and dry, but I liked them a lot.

Last edited:

Niteowl

I'm reading 'London' by Edward Rutherfurd...

images

"London has perhaps the most remarkable history of any city in the world. Now its story has a unique voice. In this epic novel Edward Rutherfurd takes the reader on a magnificent journey across sixteen centuries from the days of the Romans to the Victorian engineers of Tower Bridge and the era of Dockland development today. Through the lives and adventures of his colourful cast of characters he brings all the richness of London’s past unforgettably to life."

Absolutely fantastic book by a physics professor who has worked with Stephen Hawking. My mother picked it up from the library and it sounded so interesting that I borrowed it from her. I'm hooked. I recommend everyone with SA read it, because it tells you a lot about human behavior and interaction. Might even help you.

0307378217.1.zoom.jpg