What book are you currently reading?

drganon

I'm actually kind of out of books to read currently. Anyone recommend anything decent? I generally prefer non-fiction.

Niteowl

Batman ― The Killing Joke

250px-Killingjoke.JPG

Hoppy

Now busy with "Shoes were for Sunday" by Molly Weir

Recollection of her life growing up in the Glasgow tenements.

A History of Europe: From the End of the Roman World in the West to the Beginnings of the Western States by Henri Pirenne.This one is pretty good in my opinion and deals a bit with language changes and the formation of national identity too,so it's even more interesting to me.

A Feast For Crows by George RR Martin,the fourth book in A Song of Ice and Fire series.I've just begun reading it though so I really can't say anything about it.

Shade

The Fellowship of the Ring. The Lord of the Rings Book 1. I haven't read this triology yet.

The Girl in Times Square - Paullina Simons.

Surprisingly good so far. I hope this has a good ending, the last few books I have read have had such crap/disappointing endings I have wanted to throw the book against a wall.:rolleyes:

dancingintherain

Rae: my true story of fear, anxiety and social phobia by chelsea rae swiggett.

I think it's an interesting read and I can relate among other things other than her social phobia such as, her favorite director is tim burton and her favourite book is speak by laurie halse anderson, etc. BUT it's not perfect, as there were some things that didn't make sense or were unexplained to me. I was disappointed that she didn't tell how she managed to cope with her anxiety in the end.

Have anyone read this book?

dancingintherain

started to read the burn journals by brent runyon. I feel nauseous everytime I read this...
it's about a 14 year old who tried to kill himself by setting himself on fire, and fortunately he survives. He talks though the process of recovery from suffering 85% burns........