Virgin males VS virgin females

Kien

Oh ok. (O,o) Gosh I remember when a class mate of mine talked about his dirty dreams with one of the girls in the first school years.

typewriterx

krs2snow said:
I don't like how society is. SOMEHOW [even though I think sex is overrated and unnecessary] it made me feel bad for being a virgin. [might I add, I'm 16. Yeah.] Apparently its really awesome now to have sex when you're a 16 year old girl? I really never knew this until friends started doing such, and feel the need to bring it up around me. And then in the middle of of it "&of course *my name here* is a virgin." Maybe I'm just sensitive...but I was offended. :\

I woulda been offended too!! Hey, it takes a really strong person not to follow the crowd & it won't mean much if u end up w/some random guy just to get it over with and fit in. I think ur being smart! The right guy will come along & u'll know it when he does. He probably isn't the drunk jock at the party making googly eyes at ya over his piss-water beer while his buddies nudge him along & laugh tho. LoL. Have faith in yourself. U'll know when it's time.

Good to know I'm not just a sensitive whiny person. Haha. Well, I don't know that its actually I'm strong or whatever, I'm just to insecure to do so. I've had chances, but the whole insecurity kicks in&it's like fuck no. &yeah; I'm definitely not going to just do some random person just to get it over with. I'm actually normally apathetic about the matter, but when it came to the "Oh. You're too ugly (or whatever that comment meant) to have sex, that's when I cared a little bit; when my level of attractiveness gets based on how many times I've been penetrated. WEIRD.

&yeah I understand that everyone wants to do it, but it was just weird in my friend group. For some, morals were stretched and then later, it became something so awesome to brag/talk about.

noblame4

typewriterx said:
when my level of attractiveness gets based on how many times I've been penetrated. WEIRD.

quote]

Dear society,
Just dropping a little note to say that YOU'RE WELCOME, GUYS!! We were very happy to make everything, or should we say every woman, easy for you. It's been a pleasure (wink wink, nudge nudge!) doing buisness with you!

Love,
Your good friends at MTV and VH1

noblame4 said:
We were very happy to make everything, or should we say every woman, easy for you. It's been a pleasure (wink wink, nudge nudge!) doing buisness with you!

Women are easy? Sez who? Not for us they're not. Too bad the girls around us didn't get the memo.

JonnyD

getting all the way back in the topic. i don't like the whole social and primordiall psycology stuff, it makes me sick but i can't deny that it makes sense:

since a boy is borned he's under pressure to be a "MALE" to convince a girl to get laid as soon as possible, it might not be direct, but its there, rooted in our society.

i'm 20 and i'm a virgin (sounds like that AA stuff you see in the movies :p), to me the main difference between men and women is how the male virginity is perceived, the perception is that it's much more shameful to be a man that have never had sex then a woman.

while i want it, I'm not desperate for it, but i wont openly talk about it. if any male virgin with more than 18 say can talk about it without a single strange look, a single person mocking you are both speaking alone or a very lucky person.

no1

Banned
DaDahhhhDaDaDa said:
I've read something like that too, and yes of course there are exceptions, but I still think women are more shallow. I suppose it just pisses me off that men can be labled as shallow because their attraction is mostly visual. While women can have so many standards for their "Mr. Right" but shallowness is out of the question.

Not all men are mostly visual. I for one would prefer a woman who looks average but loves me for who I am more than a woman who looks really good yet hates me or is just stupid or has a sh*tty personality. At this point I cannot even get the so called 'uglies' to like me so.. what choice do I have anyway? Also.. it's not just looks but health. Looks is just a way to see if one is healthy or not.

On the other hand women are wayy more selective. They don't want anything less than perfection.

no1

Banned
no1 said:
DaDahhhhDaDaDa said:
I've read something like that too, and yes of course there are exceptions, but I still think women are more shallow. I suppose it just pisses me off that men can be labled as shallow because their attraction is mostly visual. While women can have so many standards for their "Mr. Right" but shallowness is out of the question.

Not all men are mostly visual. I for one would prefer a woman who looks average but loves me for who I am more than a woman who looks really good yet hates me or is just stupid or has a sh*tty personality. At this point I cannot even get the so called 'uglies' to like me so.. what choice do I have anyway? Also.. it's not just looks but health. Looks is just a way to see if one is healthy or not.

On the other hand women are wayy more selective. They don't want anything less than perfection, except they usually don't find that and they really just fall for appearance and appearance does not always mean "visual qualities" but also just, "what seems to be".

juju

I'm 27 and my virginty used to bother me but now it's the least of my worries....My priority is to battle my anxiety issues,and find a girl to have a meaningful relationship with....Loosing my virginity can wait.

Yours would have to be the best solution to the arrgh!!! im a virgin - work on yourself first - life will follow later

Flowers-Of-Bloom

I'm a virgin. I don't really get urges, but that's because of my orientation (or lack thereof). Frankly, the idea of never having sex doesn't really bother me. I suppose you could say... I hate sex. Aside from the fact that hygienically, it's rather disgusting - I hate it because it has split society down the middle. Spending too much time in the hetro-normative world seems as if it is not too healthy, because everything between men and women is so divided. It's ridiculous and over generalized.
And all because of our sex. (*cough*andthemedia).
It's not like I shun the use of gender-specific pronouns or anything like that but women and men aren't really *that* different, when you look into it. It's mostly the ****ed up social expectations of society that have originated from a time when half the population could not vote because they didn't have dangly bits.

Just my 2 cents. I'm not looking for a debate or anything. :rolleyes:

Krista

That's so damn true, women are way, way more 'selective' *cough* shallow *cough* then men are. Along the list of things women want in men are tall, handsome, muscular, not overweight, great personality, gentlemen and let's not forget having a lot of CASH. What do men want? Sexually Attractive woman who doesn't nag (more often than not you'll get only one of those) :lol: And all those films about being shallow target men. :D
But seriously the female sex drive seems really in excess of what I expected. All they seem to talk about is sex and rate passing guys... which is basically what men do but to a surprising lesser extent.

Ha, I doubt that. It sounds like you've been watching a lot of movies because that sounds stereotypical of women. I could say that men do the same thing..hooking up with girls and only basing it on what they look like. Scoring as much as they can and not getting to attached. Frankly I could care less what a guy looks like, I'm not saying I'm some kind of hoe but as long as a guy can make me laugh he has a better chance than someone who's an ass. I can't stand guys who are arrogant, I won't talk to them. As for female sex drive that really depends on the woman but most women have a higher one in their later years..around 40.

Krista

I'm a virgin. I don't really get urges, but that's because of my orientation (or lack thereof). Frankly, the idea of never having sex doesn't really bother me. I suppose you could say... I hate sex. Aside from the fact that hygienically, it's rather disgusting - I hate it because it has split society down the middle. Spending too much time in the hetro-normative world seems as if it is not too healthy, because everything between men and women is so divided. It's ridiculous and over generalized.
And all because of our sex. (*cough*andthemedia).
It's not like I shun the use of gender-specific pronouns or anything like that but women and men aren't really *that* different, when you look into it. It's mostly the ****ed up social expectations of society that have originated from a time when half the population could not vote because they didn't have dangly bits.

Just my 2 cents. I'm not looking for a debate or anything. :rolleyes:

I can't speak for your situation really. I do know people who don't have the urge for sex and I don't mean to be blunt but have you ever had an orgasm? I mean even if you have and you don't still like it that's perfectly normal too. It is medically proven though that sex is a stress reliever, boosts your immunity, burns calories, improves your cardiovascular health, boosts self esteem and helps you sleep better. As for women who don't have sex regularly or haven't had an orgasm in awhile it's also proven that when going for long periods of time without one women are less likely to need them..they become lost in the brain and don't become a priority.

Nack

Banned
Okay, going way way back to the OP question. No, i don't feel any torture being a virgin. Personally, i find virgin females wayyyy more attractive than the ones who gotten laid 516489798 times. I mean first of all, people who regularly have sex with stranger persay disgust the hell out of me. I mean really, I think they should be the ones seeking therapy, not us...

206Raider

I think so too bro, the girls who have sex with everybody are nasty to me too. I wouldn't want somebody like that. I don't think you could trust them

recluse

Virginity is not some disease! I find it nasty when i see all these young people spreading diseases around by sleeping with anyone they find. The Uk is probably the worst place in the world for cases of teenage pregnancies and casual sex.