Virgin males VS virgin females

islington

Sorry to quote the whole thing, but there's a few things I thought I'd mention/suggest. I know it'd be hard for you, but have you ever thought of joining the gym? If you wanted to put on a bit of muscle that is, and do your own research about nutrition/training. It's a hard thing to learn, getting to know your body is the hardest and how it responds to variations of exercise and diet. But surely, if this is something you think could (and would, I tell you now) increase your self esteem and self confidence, then it's worth looking in to? I mean I know it's not a miracle cure for your problems, but it's a real positive start and could trigger many good things as well as the increased confidence about yourself.

Ye but Im very depressed/tired at the moment and have very little motivation. I would even have problems in the gym. I would even be embarrassed e to work out in the gym. Its rediculous.

klytus

I'm 22 and I have serious problems with the ladies. I get a good bit of attention from girls and when it comes to physical contact I just run away.

You have no problems with girls. You have a problem with yourself.

overcome.

Well, of course, but "not every girl you come in contact with" is a huge understatement. The truth is more like "almost no girl". Especially for "shy/unconfident guys" or "guys with insane expectations" or "guys with other issues" like those who make up the better part of this online community. And that for a good reason. The solution is certainly not "waiting".

I do understand, and I admit right away that thanks to the internet I got closer to a few girls (while seeing them in the mean time around college, or meeting up after knowing eachother online). I've never had many female friends that I see on a regular basis or anything, so I'm in the same boat.

Ye but Im very depressed/tired at the moment and have very little motivation. I would even have problems in the gym. I would even be embarrassed e to work out in the gym. Its rediculous.

I also understand this, as somebody who's fighting an on-going battle with depression myself, I've struggled to concentrate and have the desire to work out properly. Little steps at a time could help you out.

islington

You have no problems with girls. You have a problem with yourself.

Ye 100% agree! I just get in the mind of others and get worried that people will talk about me. I have never even had a girlfriend yet I have had so many opportunities to have one. ::(:

overcome.

Ye 100% agree! I just get in the mind of others and get worried that people will talk about me. I have never even had a girlfriend yet I have had so many opportunities to have one. ::(:

Easier said than put into practise, but try not to dwell on past experiences too much. Think of them as learning experiences that you'll put into action in the future if the same scenario could arise. Even if you don't jump on the opportunity right away at least bare in mind that you're continuing to learn about yourself and going through these challenges. Over time your confidence could build.

islington

Easier said than put into practise, but try not to dwell on past experiences too much. Think of them as learning experiences that you'll put into action in the future if the same scenario could arise. Even if you don't jump on the opportunity right away at least bare in mind that you're continuing to learn about yourself and going through these challenges. Over time your confidence could build.

Thanks! Im thinking of just moving to another country and start fresh cause I can talk to girls/people easier if they dont know me. Its friends and people that know me that I find it hardest to interact with.

Emily_G

I agree, it's worthless. Waiting until you find an individual that you care for, and they care for you. I'm sure there's many people who find it hard to tell the difference between love and infatuation.

There's a good way to find out, though it's not very popular: don't do anything sexual :D

klytus

There's a good way to find out, though it's not very popular: don't do anything sexual :D

Bad advice, because you assume that there is a difference at the stage in a relationship where the distinction would matter. There is not. If you don't do anything sexual, the only thing you enforce is that both people are going to wait for a pseudo-sign of love - like a marriage - until they finally give in to their sexual urges. Eventually all both wanted - or at least the man wanted - was sex. They just didn't want to admit it because of a mislead or warped view on life and/or morals.

There is no difference between love and infatuation at the beginning of a relationship. And enforced celibacy until it's clear that there is "love" does not make sense. "Love" may develop over time. But it does, too, when there's sex involved. So why not enjoy the time until that happens? If it doesn't happen at least you had fun.

Last edited:

Emily_G

IMO it's not bad advice, I wish I would've waited :) And I think if someone doesn't know if it's love or lust..they shouldn't be in that relationship...

klytus

if someone doesn't know if it's love or lust..they shouldn't be in that relationship...
You will never know. And most certainly not at the beginning. Whether it was love or lust will be known after years, or probably when the relationship ends, for some reason. People should have some fun. There is no need to know why they are attracted to someone. If it's fun, and the relationship makes you more happy than sad, then it's worth being in.

mrb

wish i was still a virgin ... may seem a strange thing to say but its true .. i got married to a sexy woman and got hurt ... had a few partners all went wrong , my fault or theres dunno .. sex is just a Release for sexual frustrations at the time ... but long term finding someone you get on with and be freinds with first is the way to go ... then theres more feeling in the sex , cos its love sex , not just sex for the sake of it

Last edited:
U

userremoved

I'm where you're at too right now man. Next time I get the chance though I'm gonna force myself to not run this time. I'm getting too old for this crap and my time will one day run out.

Emily_G

You will never know. And most certainly not at the beginning. Whether it was love or lust will be known after years, or probably when the relationship ends, for some reason. People should have some fun. There is no need to know why they are attracted to someone. If it's fun, and the relationship makes you more happy than sad, then it's worth being in.

That's why I said a good test is to not do anything sexual. If the person keeps bugging you/doesn't respect your boundaries, that's a good sign they are in it just for the physical stuff.

I guess I have a different prespective on relationships. Having fun is important, but it is far from being the most important.

bony666

am 26 female still virgin, but that's because of the society where I live, females not allowed before marriage ;((( however I have recently moved from home to another (bigger city) and I can't wait anymore for love and sex : the problem: it has been five months now, and still nothing happened, I had a sort of 'boyfriend' who treated me like 'a random girl' and that ended terribly between us a few weeks ago, I am totally devastated , not because I loved him but because of him I am gradually losing faith in love, like I am never going to meet anyone , any descent guys to share feeling/respect/affection with ;(((

am 26 female still virgin, but that's because of the society where I live, females not allowed before marriage ;((( however I have recently moved from home to another (bigger city) and I can't wait anymore for love and sex : the problem: it has been five months now, and still nothing happened, I had a sort of 'boyfriend' who treated me like 'a random girl' and that ended terribly between us a few weeks ago, I am totally devastated , not because I loved him but because of him I am gradually losing faith in love, like I am never going to meet anyone , any descent guys to share feeling/respect/affection with ;(((

Never give up on love. Its there, you just have to wait till its ur time. It'll come. :)

bony666

thanks, I hope you're right, cause it seems everyone has his time except me. Besides for all people living with SP, missing friendship is already a hell, ...but missing love is torture...
So I will probably wait, that's all I can do...

I wouldn't stress over it. If you do end up with someone and it's a big deal for them either way, regardless of your gender, you're probably dodging a bullet anyway.

klytus

I wouldn't stress over it. If you do end up with someone and it's a big deal for them either way, regardless of your gender, you're probably dodging a bullet anyway.

Care to elaborate? I don't know how ending up with someone and dodging a bullet are related.

klytus

umm one question, what happens after you lose your viginity? You probably gonna want something else :\

It's not just about losing virginity. It's about repeating the underlying process every day with the same, or another, person and that without much effort.