Virgin males VS virgin females

klytus

The process of trying to get laid every day?

Not just trying. ::p:

See, it's majorly about feeling attractive. You can't feel attractive without seeing people being attracted to you. If, say, no girl ever appeared to want to be with you, talk with you, touch you, seek your attention, it is virtually impossible to still think of yourself as an attractive individual - because that would be more insane and mislead than accepting the harsh truth that you just aren't attractive. Attractiveness certainly does not come solely from within.

Last edited:
Not just trying. ::p:

See, it's majorly about feeling attractive. You can't feel attractive without seeing people being attracted to you. If, say, no girl every appeared to want to be with you, talk with you, touch you, seek your attention, it is virtually impossible to still think of yourself as an attractive individual - because that would be more insane and mislead than accepting the harsh truth that you just aren't attractive. Attractiveness certainly does not come solely from within.
Very profound!

klytus

Very profound!

Except the typo in "ever[y]". :rolleyes: But, yes, it's the truth as I see it these days. Perhaps I am wrong. It does seem to be true, though, as most men are actually approached by women, and are in contact with plenty of women - albeit not always for sexual purposes. Seeing that I am not, and have never been, it does make me question my attractiveness. Especially as I am quite successful and not shy or anxious at all.

Truth be told, in my past there weren't many opportunities. But now it would truly be the right time for at least one girl to have the hots for me.

Truth be told, in my past there weren't many opportunities.
But now it would truly be the right time for at least one girl to have the hots for me.
Goes without saying of course it is time for you.
I can only imagine that it must be a good feeling when two people have
the hots for each other and will show it subtle ways.
Only hoping I will get to experience that in my life time.

klytus

I can only imagine that it must be a good feeling when two people have
the hots for each other and will show it subtle ways.
Only hoping I will get to experience that in my life time.

I must lack something intrinsic most women go for. Honestly, it's perhaps that I am not interested in any of those around me, and perhaps that shows. The only thing I would want from them is sex, because I can't imagine having a relationship with any of them.

I must lack something intrinsic most women go for. Honestly, it's perhaps that I am not interested in any of those around me, and perhaps that shows. The only thing I would want from them is sex, because I can't imagine having a relationship with any of them.
Yeah, I have that too. I think my main problem is that I do not care enough...

klytus

As a 21 yr old female virgin, I can tell you, I still find it embarrassing. I'm sure I'd feel A LOT more embarrassed if I were a male, though lol. But I still find it quite embarrassing even as a female. I worry more about me being 30 yrs old and still being a virgin, though. When I FINALLY get a boyfriend, how will I explain why I'm still a virgin? I'm not a virgin because of religious beliefs. I'm not waiting til marriage. Some ppl thought I was weird when I admitted I was a virgin at age 16, lol. So you KNOW what they'd think about me being one at age 21! lol

Don't exaggerate that much. It's not something to be proud of, especially not given the reasons why you are a virgin, but you definitely don't have to feel ashamed for this. And there is no necessity to explain why you are one. Nobody has to know the actual reason - just tell them that you are a virgin by choice, and you wait for the right guy. Apart from that, it's nobody's business.

As a 21 yr old female virgin, I can tell you, I still find it embarrassing. I'm sure I'd feel A LOT more embarrassed if I were a male, though lol. But I still find it quite embarrassing even as a female. I worry more about me being 30 yrs old and still being a virgin, though. When I FINALLY get a boyfriend, how will I explain why I'm still a virgin? I'm not a virgin because of religious beliefs. I'm not waiting til marriage. Some ppl thought I was weird when I admitted I was a virgin at age 16, lol. So you KNOW what they'd think about me being one at age 21! lol

Breaking your virginity is not all its cracked up to be. lol. Its painful (on the female's part), awkward, especially if both people are virgins, and not being confident already, it will probably be one of the times where you feel self conscious the most.

I know I broke my virginity because alot of my friends were always talking about how they were having sex with this one an that one. The girl I broke it with didnt really like me as much as she claimed anyways. She mainly did because she thought I was rich because im from the US. Nonetheless she was experienced so it wasnt bad for me, but my self-consciousness was through the roof. I dont really care about it now because im a little experienced and im not gonna lie, i research some things to find out what women like. Then I try them to see whats doable and whats not, but that is only with my significant other. Im not some chick magnet or anything like that. I just see it as you like me thats good, if not, well thats cool too. Sorry getting a ittle off topic, but yea, its more of who you break it with, than that you break it in the first place. If I could do it over, I wouldnt break it with her.

U

userremoved

I'm starting to feel a lot better about this because of all the positive feedback here. You guys are awesome, thanks. :)