To hurt or not to hurt, that lady and gents is the question.

Nack

Banned
Its better to be the who inflicts the pain rather than receive it, isn't it? I know it doesn't have any context whatsoever, but I'm trying to be discrete. And to get something off my chest...

AngelSong

I would much rather recieve pain from someone than to cause someone else pain. Physical or emotional.

lyricalliaisons

I completely disagree with you & agree with a lot of the other posters. It's definitely a lot worse to be the inflicter of the pain than to be the victim of the pain, regardless of the type of pain, whether it be physical, emotional or something else. I would never intentionally cause someone pain because I know what it's like to have it done to me. I would lose all positive feelings for myself & hate myself forever if I started inflicting pain on others.

Waybuloo

Well if you're like me then you are both the inflictor and the inflictee, just because of how harse I am on myself...

Pink_Paula

I'd much rather be the one to recieve pain i have hurt people in the past and the guilt i feel about it makes me go crazy. So although it's not nice to be on the recieving end, at least it will pass with time.

Badbuz

I'd much rather be the one to recieve pain i have hurt people in the past and the guilt i feel about it makes me go crazy. So although it's not nice to be on the recieving end, at least it will pass with time.

i totaly get that because i think my past haunts me when it comes to hurting people,i still think bout stuff i did as a teenager and it still makes me feel horrible and that i can never make up for wat i have done even if it isnt really a big deal anymore for other people

scarletlee

I would never intentionally hurt anyone (unless i had to for self-defence of course), so i'd have to agree with most posters here, i would much rather recieve pain than inflict it on someone else be it physical or emotional.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Inflicting pain on someone else would cause enough guilt. I think suffering it myself would weigh much less heavily on my conscience.

DarkSeeker

From experience both can be enjoyable, but only if you want to. That reminds me that I take a lot more pain than I give. Inflicting pain doesn't have to be complicated. To my brain just posting this is inflicting pain on others. In fact everything I do or express that is perceived by others feels like I'm inflicting pain on them.

Silvox Black

Evil is never truly born outright...it always begins with the innocent teasings of another. From that relentless torture, the hatred and darkness is born. From those fires rise the abuser. The one who would inflict pain onto others. The fate of these reviled "monsters" is far worse than the pain any victim would feel. For though the victim's pain may have a cure or a tonic, the abuser's pain will never recede, never die.

AngelSong

From experience both can be enjoyable, but only if you want to. That reminds me that I take a lot more pain than I give. Inflicting pain doesn't have to be complicated. To my brain just posting this is inflicting pain on others. In fact everything I do or express that is perceived by others feels like I'm inflicting pain on them.

Reading your post didn't cause me any pain. I actually found it rather insightful.