Things you're scared of or dread?

I hope you do get better very soon. When you do just grab the bull by the horns and don't ever let go. Life can be amazing......:)

As with me, things are sent to try us, and whats doesn't kill us can only serve to make us stronger

Thanks DOA :) I hope so too.

Im not sure about that whole makes us stronger quote. Heh I have ranted on that particular quote a few times most recently in my journal...I feel quite strongly on it. When something crappy happens we always try make it into a positive. ..Sometimes Ive said that phrase for others benefit and I didnt really feel that way myself. I say call a spade a spade, something crappy doesnt always have to be made into something positive. Sometimes its ok for it to just be crap. And its ok that it doesnt ever have a positive or upside or evolve into something good. Its just a bit **** but thats ok. Not every bad thing needs to become a good thing. Hmm crappy things dont have to make us stronger.....I think its ok not to be strong sometimes.

I really do enjoy life its just very hard sometimes. Im nearly 3weeks in hosp and I feel like Im goin stir crazy haha but I laugh I cry I throw a little bitch fit tantrum and I laugh and cry again. Just gotta get through this. Ill do that whatever way I can hopefully with more laughing than tantrums :) and Im going to do everything I can do to get better and get out and about and get my life back on track and hopefully have more forwards than I do backwards. I dont want any regrets

As OCD sometimes I'm a bit scared of myself, like there was inside me an inner aggressiveness I don't control, which makes me being impulsive and controversial. A consequence of have been bullied, maybe.

KiaKaha

Banned
I am scared of people not liking me. Which is really embarrassing to admit... deep down that how I think feel everybody feels about me anyway... and thats why I dont really engage with anyone, even though I would like too.

awkwardamanda

Spiders.
Phone calls.
Most social gatherings.
Doctor's appointments.
Applying for jobs.
Jobs interviews.
Driving on the highway.
Driving in heavy traffic.
People finding out my secrets.
Dying unexpectedly and having someone go through all my stuff.
Dead people watching me and finding out my secrets.
Touching jewellery and some other metal objects.
Going blind.
Aliens.
:confused: