Things you're scared of or dread?

Luka

List them below - I'd like to know ^_^

my list: people hearing or feeling me breath, in-closed areas, communicating with teachers or other superiors, people hearing what music I'm listening to, going out, the future and worries that I'm not good enough.

There's probably more but I can't think! Your turn? :)

WeirdyMcGee

Zombies.
People getting buried instead of cremated- and coming back as zombies.

not really... I love zombies. XD
I'm scared of everything else, basically.
People- people staring- people attacking me- people judging me- people turning into zombies.
Also, the dark. (shhh!)

Invisibleman

Walking into school,going out in public,talking with teachers, driving, having to answer a question in class, public speaking/presentations, the future and what it might bring, manchester utd. winning the premier league...

MrJones

Attention, rejection, judgments, responsability, opportunities, importance, changes, thoughts, feelings, numbness, failure, loneliness, intelligence, beauty, fun, confidence, future, past, present, death, life, people, myself....

Sartana

Definitely not zombies. I'd make myself king in a zombie apocalypse!

In all seriousness though, probably being old. I feel like I act an old man at my young age now, so actually being old is...

Vampayah88

I'm scared of
what others think of me
intelligent and confident ppl
judgments
looking stupid
attention
being boring

stevelee24

busy areas like a classroom, talking in front of groups, getting on a packed bus. have this fear il get cancer for some reason

Agent_Violet

i'm afraid of being abandoned.
i'm afraid of caring too much for people who can hurt me
i dread social gatherings
i'm afraid of the dark
i'm afraid of never knowing what i truly want and always feeling like i have a hole in my heart.

Blabla..

I'm scared of death , not death itself but a horrible death scenario , dying in extreme panic and suffering. And being judged by others , what others think of me , not being respected . I'm just scared of other humans , i'd choose the mindless zombies instead.

There are other things that scares me but that i actually enjoy , such as ghost stories , horror flicks and video games , being in the forest alone at night , etc

Paahi

I'm terrified of what others think of me, I wish they could just say it.
The future scares me too. I try to not think about it too much.
Thankfully the past is gone forever.
Until time machines become a reality.

Section_31

the future.
being a failure, as a husband, as a network tech, failing at life.
running into people from highschool
that my children, should i have any, will have to deal with S/A as well

im also scared of travelling internationally. i dont know why but im always scared of somthing happening, and never being able to come back home again.

I also hate public bathrooms. im scared to go in them. *sigh*

Phoenixx

I have quite the list, but I'm too lazy to type them all, so I'm just going to name one. Spiders.

I hate spiders with a passion. They're so creepy, and disgusting, and they scare the crap out of me. Just over the weekend, I had grabbed the paper and sat on the couch and started reading the paper on the coffee table. While I was reading, this spider starts crawling across my paper, out of no where. I quickly jumped back into the couch, said something that I can't remember (probably something along the lines of "Holy crap," "Jesus," or "Oh my god"), got up and went the other direction to grab a shoe, and just as this happening my cousin walks in the living room. She's all like o_O "Are you okay?" "Um... there's a spider..."

And yes, I did kill it. :)

Socializing with women.

Big ugly nocturnal butterflies (seriously).

To die before doing and knowing all that I want.

And as usually with this threads, that the OP is gathering information for the room 101. :p

Nanita

I fear / dread

Social gatherings
Meeting boyfriend´s family and friends
What others think of me/say about me
Calling for a doctors appointment
Letters/calls from anyone who wants me to do something or wants me to pay off loan
Education
Western civilization