Things you're scared of or dread?

MikeyC

Haha, no you're so not alone. Every time my phone rings I get nervous! It sounds silly but I hate telephones. I have gotten better at answering calls now though but I still don't like it. I prefer e-mails, lol.
I much prefer emails. Or text messaging. Having that phone ring makes me a little light on the heartbeats.

DeadmanWalking

What happens after you die terrifies me. Do we continue another existence on another plane or does our vision go black and we remain stagnant in the darkness? Either way, is this fate eternal? I would go insane if I had to live eternally.

MikeyC

What happens after you die terrifies me. Do we continue another existence on another plane or does our vision go black and we remain stagnant in the darkness? Either way, is this fate eternal? I would go insane if I had to live eternally.
Thinking about that sort of thing can drive you mental, as it really has no definite answer.

I'm not sure what happens to us, but I like to believe in reincarnation. It's all specualtion, though, and we could end us as floating nothings. When I die, I'll come back and tell everyone what happens!

DeadmanWalking

Thinking about that sort of thing can drive you mental, as it really has no definite answer.

I'm not sure what happens to us, but I like to believe in reincarnation. It's all specualtion, though, and we could end us as floating nothings. When I die, I'll come back and tell everyone what happens!

I know; I've already been driven off the deep end pondering the answer to that question. It still sends chills down my spine and makes my heart pound against my chest whenever I think about it.

MikeyC

I know; I've already been driven off the deep end pondering the answer to that question. It still sends chills down my spine and makes my heart pound against my chest whenever I think about it.
That's because we'll never, ever know, no matter how many scientific advancements are made. We simply won't know until we die and that means we can't come back and tell everyone the news.

Best not to think about it.