The official SPW christmas list.

this_portrait

. . .

Sh*t, I don't know. . .

As much as I'd like to say a boyfriend, I don't think that would make much sense, considering.

Here's something I want that I most certainly won't get, though:: my own darkroom. =D

Bluh

Atleast you got something, some people get nothing.

I got what was already mine rewrapped and given back to me :p. Hmm thanks for the open whipped cream that was in my fridge?! I guess if you count that as a gift. That's why I don't really want anything, because I don't expect anything.

agoraphobickatie

I wonder who left this reputation:

The official SPW... 11-02-2009 08:23 PM - Lame idiot

Talk about hostility. That is just cute.:D

wtf? ...haters everywhere we go! hahaaa :)

oh and i would like some mo-nay and the emotional stability to be able to sit at my tattoo artist's shop long enough to get some inkkk without being hella anxious, haha :D

redpine17

herb is a fabulous word!!
and i would also like another battery for my laptop.. since it sucks at life... get it? battery? life? LMAO! ohhh cheesy :) seriously though, when it's fully charged, it lasts fr like 15 minutes... what's up with that?! haha

Same here i barely get an half an hour battery when its 100%

AmunetSide

To meet some genuinely nice people and establish a strong core group of friends.

Also, I would like a membership to the swanky new gym that's opening up across the street from my house.

Pink_Paula

I'd like to be happy and accept myself for who i am...failing that anything Pink and Sparkly would make me smile lol

Lorraine Manca

One Christmas, I got a bag of hand-me-down underwear. Which was actually an improvement from the used bathroom rug, cause that was coated in hair.
It could be worse though, could of gotten hand-me-down underwear coated in hair.
In short, one woman's trash is another woman's Christmas present.

At any rate, I want a sweet little baby for Christmas!

Last edited:

Tiercel

Honestly I just want to be happy. If I knew exactly what would lead me there, I'd ask for it. But not knowing is half the problem, I guess.

LadyWench

1. My OCD and panic to disappear forever.
(Onto material items...)
2. A new MP3 player. Yeah, I don't want an iPod like most people. Can't afford it, anyway. If I get $300, I'm not spending it on a music device when I could just spend $40 on an MP3 player. The reason I'd like to have a new one, is because my current MP3 player is kind of turning into a piece of crap.
3. The fifth season of House.
4. Some new clothes. I have one pair of pants that I can wear comfortably because I'm a fat ass and can't fit into all my other jeans. Thankfully (or...not really), I rarely leave the house, so it doesn't cause THAT big of a problem because I mostly wear my pajamas when at home. Yep, I'm a loser.

I'm sure there are other things, but that's all I can think of right now.

Emma

Some Pudding
A new face
Smaller ass
Thinner legs
An apartment
Josh
Hug from Josh (well anything Josh related)
A chocolate santa
Ham leg that I don't have to share...now i'm hungry
Normal custard, not that brandy flavoured crap