The official SPW christmas list.

lunarla

To be content, be able to feel and believe affection, and be okay with myself. Also, an acoustic with a pick up and some effects pedals would be neat.

Danfalc

Banned
..failing that anything Pink and Sparkly would make me smile lol

Which is why your so easy to buy for :D Makes my chrimbo shopping alot easier.I'm not sure what I want for Chrimbo,ive already baught all the good puter games coming out (modern warfare 2 ftw) and I'm getting a bottle of hennesey.

Maybe a dx11 graphics card :cool:

Pink_Paula

Which is why your so easy to buy for :D Makes my chrimbo shopping alot easier.I'm not sure what I want for Chrimbo,ive already baught all the good puter games coming out (modern warfare 2 ftw) and I'm getting a bottle of hennesey.

Maybe a dx11 graphics card :cool:

Which is why you're so blooming hard to buy for...you already have everything you want lol ::p:

lyricalliaisons

Materialistic wise: black & white plaid Blowfish "Hobbit" boots & Steve Madden "deconstructed" scarf, hat, & gloves. Plus, a silver winter coat.

Life wise: A life.

Krista

1. A new life
2. The will to make a new life
3. A job to go with that new life
4. A cherry limeade and a loaded bowl.

xSleepy

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! ...

i hope no ones said that already lol.

Shift

I want to get a new passport. My old one expired 14 years ago. But that means I need to talk to both of my parents so I can get the paperwork filled out. Not something I look forward to.

And, as much as I love my gay boy (and I do love him) a real, straight boyfriend would be nice. Haha.