SPW Valentine's 2014

MikeyC

Heh. Naw, man. Considering that this year I've literally put more effort into actively ducking 'romantic' interests than pursuing them, it's downright silly that I should feel at all like I'm supposed to be with someone today.
Fair enough. Might still be a good idea to do something nice for yourself today, if you wanted to. :)

Steiner

862636.gif

Is it wrong to feel less lonely on Valentines day because everyone else feels more lonely. Maybe a little.

awkwardamanda

Valentine's Day is the only day of the year when a married man can rent a hotel room for a couple of hours and not be looked at weird. :perfect:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the appeal of getting laid in a hotel where (a)people might hear you through the walls and (b)lots of people have probably done it before.:idontknow:

Froggy246

I stuffed myself silly last night. Food is love and all that.

Tandoori King Prawns
Potato and Spinach balti
2 papadums
Salad and yogurt sauce
Large slice of fruit cake with cream

Last edited:

springk

Every valentine's day i think this year i will not be alone but....
anyways i have realized by now that v day is one of the loneliest day in my lonely life..it has ended now(v day i mean).

Phoenixx

A friend of mine posted this on facebook for singles today which I thought was funny:
"If you don't have a Valentine on Valentine's day, don't be sad because hey, most people don't have aids on aids day."
^ :giggle:

I've never cared for Valentine's Day, never saw much point in it to be honest. The overall concept is just silly. I have to admit though I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel at least a little bit of loneliness on this day when I was single. Still, not receiving gifts or anything never bothered me.

I did celebrate yesterday though. First Valentine's not being single, I kinda had to experience going out. It was fun, we just kept it simple and watched a movie. I felt really weird and anxious being among masses of other couples though.