SPW Valentine's 2014

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
What, nobody started a thread this year? Allow me!

DoWDlQN.jpg

6AT9qjN.jpg

B6kM6ZD.jpg

MikeyC

Bah, Valentine's Day. The one day that it really sucks to be alone. :thumbdown: :sad:

DepravedFurball

Bah, Valentine's Day. The one day that it really sucks to be alone. :thumbdown: :sad:

Why? I always get a good laugh at watching people exiting stores with hundreds of dollars worth of consumer goods in their hands... mostly because the thought of them bribing their significant others to overlook the past year's romantic atrocities is hilarious to me.

But I do somewhat envy those couples that think chocolate made in a Mexican minimum-wage factory is a symbol of affection... since I myself have no-one that I can give foreign contaminants to.

:perfect:

singing-love

Funniest thing i have read today

" Valentine's Day is the day when The V and The D come together"

:lol:

Just thought i would share ::p:

MikeyC

Why? I always get a good laugh at watching people exiting stores with hundreds of dollars worth of consumer goods in their hands... mostly because the thought of them bribing their significant others to overlook the past year's romantic atrocities is hilarious to me.

But I do somewhat envy those couples that think chocolate made in a Mexican minimum-wage factory is a symbol of affection... since I myself have no-one that I can give foreign contaminants to.

:perfect:
I mentioned this elsewhere a couple of days ago, but I know that Valentine's Day is consumerism gone mad...but just once, I would love to pamper a girl. :) I don't want it to end with "please leave, you're making a scene." :bigsmile:

Nanita

The existential philosophers valentines card:
Be my valentine. Or not. Life is meaningless.

Valentine's Day is the only day of the year when a married man can rent a hotel room for a couple of hours and not be looked at weird. :perfect:

Srijita52

A friend of mine posted this on facebook for singles today which I thought was funny:
"If you don't have a Valentine on Valentine's day, don't be sad because hey, most people don't have aids on aids day."
Honestly I'm tired of all the show offs and the artistic words of I love yous and stuff, I want the real thing.