Say one of your qualities

Shyangel

While I have non-verbal communications issues and tend to focus on details better than big picture stuff, it can prove beneficial. For one, I don't panic. I have never jumped or lost control in a dangerous situation. In fact, a few friends of mine back in high school still say they might be dead if not for me and admire that fact.

It was over ten years back and we were on the highway to the game shop to pick up some dice and stuff. A guy hauling a group of three riding mowers in front of us (on a space barely able to fit them) had the chain holding them together snap and all three spill off the back at 70 mph (113ish kph). I wound up weaving into the shoulder lane to avoid one, weave back to avoid the other which actually bounced halfway into the shoulder lane with me, then weave around a chunk of the third that broke off as it hit the road, as well as the driver who fishtailed when he slammed his brakes. I hadn't even noticed my friends were totally terrified to the point of dead silence. I just nabbed up my cell phone and called the police, calmly explaining what I had seen and between which mile markers they could find the wreckage. Not exactly a story that will impress the ladies or anything but still good not to die. Hidden blessings with this condition, I suppose.

Wow, that's a crazy situation you were in. I'm so glad everything turned out fine! That was really smart and fast thinking on your end. That really is a great quality to have. I'm horrible in dangerous situations. Those are situations I would love to never have to be involved in.

Kat

Are you kidding? :3 Of course it is a good quality! Labor of any kind for little or no compensation is very noble, I think. :3
That's a wonderful quality and you should be very proud of yourself. :)

Thanks, I probably sound like I’m gloating but what I do is really fun. I think many people on here would do well with volunteering.

I don't like wasting- I like most things (materials and methods) to be efficient- and I like it when things have more then function.

Shyangel

Thanks, I probably sound like I’m gloating but what I do is really fun. I think many people on here would do well with volunteering.

That is awesome that you volunteer, Kat. I've been wanting to volunteer to. It seems like it would be fun and full filling. It's great you have a hobby you enjoy and helps people.

Kat

That is awesome that you volunteer, Kat. I've been wanting to volunteer to. It seems like it would be fun and full filling. It's great you have a hobby you enjoy and helps people.

Yep it would be a natural for you! You must but you do already on here;)

gazelle

I can speak Spanish.
And I'm sure you have many other good qualities to mention to;)

I can use a knife and fork!!
^That's an amazing quality!
Though being a bit more serious, I actually have a quality which I like which is that I try to complete my given tasks the best way possible.As for the people who benefit most from this, I think it's always been my employers...on second thought I think I'm going to go and add this to my resume.

KiaKaha

Banned
The bald patch on the back of my head is perfectly cylindrical....its...its just beautiful...its like a piece of art.

Take THAT you folically superior males.... with your hair gel and your....barber costs...and your...your dandruff...

*mutter grumble etc etc...*

I'm weird. lollllllll, but weird on my way.

Hmmm... I'm caring. Kindhearted, something like that. Compassionate, would be the best word, I guess that is me, 100 %.

MrJones

Which is a great benefit if you ever move to another country, because you be instantly hot. :3 *Jim Carrey eyebrow wave*
I will only be hot if I go to a hotter place. If I move north, and as I'm used to warm weather, I'd die frozen (and I actually plan on moving to a colder country o.0).