Say one of your qualities

MrJones

So I made this thread for positive purposes, negative posts are not allowed!

If there is something good about yourself you'd like to share, post it here! What it is, how it helps you or others, share an experience related to it, whatever you want!

Mr Motivator

i cant think of anything :confused:

see, you're modest for a start :) one of the best qualities a person can have.

iv always been able to make people laugh, face to face at least, maybe they are laughing at my face :| oh god. anyway iv always managed to make people laugh and amazingly be the life of the party when my anxiety eases off

Nathália

My hobby is learning new things and information. I could learn forever. I think one day the things that I learn that may seem useless now may come in handy.

coyote

despite my understanding of the Rosenberg Parallax, i have yet to find a satisfactory explanation for the appearance of the flamingo in my cantaloupe

MikeyC

despite my understanding of the Rosenberg Parallax, i have yet to find a satisfactory explanation for the appearance of the flamingo in my cantaloupe
Yeah. Damn pesky flamingos.

I am a nice, polite person, even if I don't want to be. I'm trying to lower some of that because I find it hard to stand up for myself because I'm so nice, so I think some compromise is in order, but we'll see how that goes.

I'm a really good speller. I noticed this growing up, and even at a young age, I would be able to spell longer words without much trouble. I really like that quality about me because it means I can read a book with no trouble and I can understand what it's trying to convey. Being literate is a beautiful thing!

I have a incorruptible child side that forces me to see the best in people and things, unless it's otherwise obvious.

So I made this thread for positive purposes, negative posts are not allowed!

If there is something good about yourself you'd like to share, post it here! What it is, how it helps you or others, share an experience related to it, whatever you want!

So, what are some of your good qualities, SirJones? ;3