Say one of your qualities

Etbow23

I don't like wasting- I like most things (materials and methods) to be efficient- and I like it when things have more then function.

me too...well mostly with materials like plastic, etc. i hate it @ my job and other places where things are wasted in such vast quantities. Like you know when someone picks something out of the freezer at a store and then decides they don't want it at the register? Yeah all that goes in the dumpster where I work (well where i work for the next two weeks :D).

Same with half the stuff they return. All food items (even if it's unopened and they didn't do anything to it), breast pumps, those chairs they put together and then decide *the colors wrong*, that stuff. Everything in the trash. And there are starving people in the world with no shelter. The waste that goes on in this country is unbelievable. It's as if people are totally oblivious.

And I hate when people don't recycle and use a lot of paper and plastic. Where I live the governemnt just started charging 5 cents per plastic bag, and people b*tch to no end. Which is funny, they're spending hundreds of dollars and can't spare and extra 20 cents for a couple bags?

But an environmentalist usually is silent and alone.

Last edited:

Etbow23

I avoid expressing emotion like the plague.

I'm terrified of being vulnerable.

If someone starts to know me I become scared and run away.

I hate expressing emotion too. I don't like people to see me cry or be angry. I remember I went to this therapist once and when I was talking about something that made me want to cry, I would smile as a defense and she'd ask me why I was smiling when I was talking about something painful.

I don't like being vulnerable either.

BUT I don't run away from people if they get to know me. But sometimes I close my doors to people in the first place, or don't want to get too close.