Say one of your qualities

Luka

I'm not sure of the exact term, but I'd say I put people's feelings before mine :)

Shyangel

I try and understand people. I don't just write off there behaviors, I try and understand them.

I make people laugh.

I've been told, in real life, I'm good with words and find ways to say things others don't think of.

MikeyC

I've been told, in real life, I'm good with words and find ways to say things others don't think of.
I have a friend who's excellent with words, too. I love the way he can just find the correct terminology and talk with wit all the time. Sounds like you have the same thing and I'm quite envious. :)

I volunteer! I'm not sure if that would be classed as a quality though.
That's a wonderful quality and you should be very proud of yourself. :)

polishgirl

Took me a while to come up with one...

Considerate. I guess that is the only positive thing in me that I am certain of.

Shyangel

I have a friend who's excellent with words, too. I love the way he can just find the correct terminology and talk with wit all the time. Sounds like you have the same thing and I'm quite envious. :)

That's a wonderful quality and you should be very proud of yourself. :)

I'm probably not very good at it. So, don't get too envious.;)

Listen to you, your the one who can drum out a whole metal song and your envious of everyone else's talents....Silly, silly, Mikey.::p:

Orion's Hound

While I have non-verbal communications issues and tend to focus on details better than big picture stuff, it can prove beneficial. For one, I don't panic. I have never jumped or lost control in a dangerous situation. In fact, a few friends of mine back in high school still say they might be dead if not for me and admire that fact.

It was over ten years back and we were on the highway to the game shop to pick up some dice and stuff. A guy hauling a group of three riding mowers in front of us (on a space barely able to fit them) had the chain holding them together snap and all three spill off the back at 70 mph (113ish kph). I wound up weaving into the shoulder lane to avoid one, weave back to avoid the other which actually bounced halfway into the shoulder lane with me, then weave around a chunk of the third that broke off as it hit the road, as well as the driver who fishtailed when he slammed his brakes. I hadn't even noticed my friends were totally terrified to the point of dead silence. I just nabbed up my cell phone and called the police, calmly explaining what I had seen and between which mile markers they could find the wreckage. Not exactly a story that will impress the ladies or anything but still good not to die. Hidden blessings with this condition, I suppose.