Right NOW, I feel like dying.

I am about to lose my job (this month), and my house (next month). I have no money in the bank because I tried to use it to save my job. I will be thousands of dollars in debt,and homeless as a result of con artists.
I am also in my late 30's and have no real skills, as I was working a job that didn't require any, but paid well. Now I'm just a loser of a man with no job, no money saved, and no home. Also, I have no real friends to turn to, and my family is too poor, or too fed up, to help me out. Should I just kill myself now, and get it over with? I have no chance for the future, and no reason to live, and no desire to live anymore either. What should I do?

Will someone chat with me? I am confused, and alone. Everything I worked for is gone, and it took so long to build it up, I don't have it in me anymore. I feel like it's my time to go. I have nothing to live for now

honestjeenn

God is still there. Just look up... He never allow things that you can't bear.

By the way, I am just giving you some positive response here since I know that It is hard to be in your situation.

springk

hey ..Can't you get help from anywhere? Suicide is not an answer. There must be something in life that you will miss..live for that.

Everyday has been full of pain. I am not religious but I feel like Job from the bible. Everything has been taken from me. I can't get help from anywhere, or anyone. I have no friends left. I'm on a social anxiety site for a reason, I'm not good at socializing and making friends. I don't think anyone needs me here, except to use as a stepping stool to their own personal gain. I don't find much fun in anything, and don't have anything to worry about missing if I were gone. I just need to find a painless method, that is also foolproof.

springk

Noo 123456
Why you dont want to live? Because you dont have job? You cant find another one like you had before.
I know money is a serious problem but there must be a way out.
Life is given to you once and i think you should live it in best way you can.
All this sounds ..like cliche but believe me there will always be someone who will miss you.Your family.

honestjeenn

Everyday has been full of pain. I am not religious but I feel like Job from the bible. Everything has been taken from me. I can't get help from anywhere, or anyone. I have no friends left. I'm on a social anxiety site for a reason, I'm not good at socializing and making friends. I don't think anyone needs me here, except to use as a stepping stool to their own personal gain. I don't find much fun in anything, and don't have anything to worry about missing if I were gone. I just need to find a painless method, that is also foolproof.

yes, Job is the very example to this... :) And glad you know something about the bible. God loves you and we care for you.

The Salvation Army: USA: FAQs --- try asking help here.

I am not rich too. if only, I am as wealthy as Prince William, I'll do something for you. But I am agoraphobiatic and just working home.

Last edited:

Kiwong

You're having a bad time. Don't know if I can help, but there are people left who will listen.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Unless you believe in god or reincarnation (in which case suicide is not recommanded), you only have one life to live and it's this one, so it must be worth fighting to put it back on track. You'll die soon enough.

Edit: On a more relevant note, try to take one problem at a time, the first one being finding a place to stay in one month. There is a couple of solutions out there if you look for it.

Last edited:

Tamara89

We're all here to listen and help you through this. Life was never meant to be easy and never will be. Just stay strong. I'm sure there is something worth living for, even if its something small like having an animal as a friend. They are my closest friends and have helped me get through so many things. You might not have friends where you are but you have many on here :) Please take care of yourself

nicole1

I am about to lose my job (this month), and my house (next month). I have no money in the bank because I tried to use it to save my job. I will be thousands of dollars in debt,and homeless as a result of con artists.
I am also in my late 30's and have no real skills, as I was working a job that didn't require any, but paid well. Now I'm just a loser of a man with no job, no money saved, and no home. Also, I have no real friends to turn to, and my family is too poor, or too fed up, to help me out. Should I just kill myself now, and get it over with? I have no chance for the future, and no reason to live, and no desire to live anymore either. What should I do?

Will someone chat with me? I am confused, and alone. Everything I worked for is gone, and it took so long to build it up, I don't have it in me anymore. I feel like it's my time to go. I have nothing to live for now

Depending on where you live, you can go to a job office. If you aren't picky, they can help you out in the mean time. You can also receive unemployment until you are on your feet.

Lea

Banned
Where are you going to go, when you lose your house? Are you going to some homeless shelter? How come you exactly got to this situation? Debt is always dangerous, people should be more careful with that.

MBinMN

You wouldn't have posted if you didn't have a glimmer of hope Hun. Go to the ER the hospital will help you. They will find assistance for you. I've been where you are..hospital 3 times in my life (I'm 41) your troubles can be overcome. They can just hold on, breathe there is hope for change really.

Thanks for all the replies. I got into this situation because I'm a nice person. I have no desire to live in a world where nice people don't get respected. I can't be cruel and heartless like the other 99% of people in the world. It has been told to me, that I don't get respect, and don't get women, because I'm too nice. My face looks too nice, and my voice tone is too nice, and my behaviour is too nice.

??WTF??

Since when is being a good person who looks happy and positive, speaks kindly, and is helpful, a bad thing?

Apparently I have to be more of an a$$hole and people will respect me. LOL!!!!

The whole psychology behind that "I'm too nice" theory just sickens me. I know three women that are probably being beaten by their men, who aren't nice. Though these women could have been with me, having FUN everyday, and enjoying their lives. Other people are using and manipulating each other, there are wars everywhere, and people don't trust or care about one another. Why WOULDN'T I want to die?

See...I would never hit a woman, I try not to use people, I try to be empathetic and loving towards my neighbours and friends, and I try to solve most problems without violence. If you drop your money, I will pick it up and hand it to you. Even if you didn't see me.

And I'm like this without a religion forcing me to be like this. I'm an atheist. Yet, I'm a better person than half the people I know that subscribe to religions. I have family and friends that 'are made in the image of god' and they always lie, cheat, and steal. And they blow me off because I'm too nice. And these are RELIGIOUS people. Pfft. What kind of world are we in, when even the religious and holy, are judgmental and shallow?

I see nothing good in the world anymore. People have weird values, and are more concerned with appearances than actual facts and reality. I don't want any part of this

But I will live, in misery, so that I won't make my family upset. My kindness is unending. I'm even too nice to kill myself because that would hurt others. I wouldn't miss anything or anyone at all if I died, but they would miss me, and be in pain.

Maybe one day, when life rips the rest of my soul from me, I'll end it then. In the meantime, I better get a lousy job that I won't like, and that will consume 50% of my waking life, and then move into an apartment that I don't want to live in, in a city I don't want to live, in this life I don't want to live. At least my family will be happy that I'm allive. I will never be.

bladeds

"Maybe one day, when life rips the rest of my soul from me, I'll end it then. In the meantime, I better get a lousy job that I won't like, and that will consume 50% of my waking life, and then move into an apartment that I don't want to live in, in a city I don't want to live, in this life I don't want to live. At least my family will be happy that I'm alive. I will never be."

,That pretty much sums up my life aswell, I know exactly how you feel.

demario17

Hi, My name is Mario. Please, email me and let me no if you have any type of instant messenger. I've been where you are. Sometimes life can be a mutherf#cker but that is also what makes it worth living. You never no what tomorrow may bring. I would hate to take my life today only to miss out on the blessing I would have received tomorrow. This guy ran the red light and totaled my truck. I was so angry because I no longer had any transportation. I was pissed at the world for weeks. Yesterday, His insurance company gave me a check for $7,300 dollars. My crappy truck was not even worth that much. See, you never no how things will turn out. Don't take your life thinking that it will make all your problems go away.

laure15

See...I would never hit a woman, I try not to use people, I try to be empathetic and loving towards my neighbours and friends, and I try to solve most problems without violence. If you drop your money, I will pick it up and hand it to you. Even if you didn't see me.

We need more people like you in this world. This world would have gone down the toilet if it wasn't for a few nice people.

Lea

Banned
Thanks for all the replies. I got into this situation because I'm a nice person. I have no desire to live in a world where nice people don't get respected. I can't be cruel and heartless like the other 99% of people in the world. It has been told to me, that I don't get respect, and don't get women, because I'm too nice. My face looks too nice, and my voice tone is too nice, and my behaviour is too nice.

??WTF??

Since when is being a good person who looks happy and positive, speaks kindly, and is helpful, a bad thing?

Apparently I have to be more of an a$$hole and people will respect me. LOL!!!!

The whole psychology behind that "I'm too nice" theory just sickens me. I know three women that are probably being beaten by their men, who aren't nice. Though these women could have been with me, having FUN everyday, and enjoying their lives. Other people are using and manipulating each other, there are wars everywhere, and people don't trust or care about one another. Why WOULDN'T I want to die?

And I'm like this without a religion forcing me to be like this. I'm an atheist. Yet, I'm a better person than half the people I know that subscribe to religions. I have family and friends that 'are made in the image of god' and they always lie, cheat, and steal. And they blow me off because I'm too nice. And these are RELIGIOUS people. Pfft. What kind of world are we in, when even the religious and holy, are judgmental and shallow?

I see nothing good in the world anymore. People have weird values, and are more concerned with appearances than actual facts and reality. I don't want any part of this

But I will live, in misery, so that I won't make my family upset. My kindness is unending. I'm even too nice to kill myself because that would hurt others. I wouldn't miss anything or anyone at all if I died, but they would miss me, and be in pain.

Maybe one day, when life rips the rest of my soul from me, I'll end it then. In the meantime, I better get a lousy job that I won't like, and that will consume 50% of my waking life, and then move into an apartment that I don't want to live in, in a city I don't want to live, in this life I don't want to live. At least my family will be happy that I'm allive. I will never be.

You sound like a really good person. I just wonder, if you are not being naive as well as nice. You must not let people use you, and they will if you let them. It doesn´t mean stop being nice, but less trusting. I wonder how did you get into such debt?

You sound like a really good person. I just wonder, if you are not being naive as well as nice. You must not let people use you, and they will if you let them. It doesn´t mean stop being nice, but less trusting. I wonder how did you get into such debt?

The bold text, Lea, well said. We shouldn't let people walk over us and, no, it doesn't mean we have to stop being nice. The combination of nice and determination may equal confidence. That is attractive!

I am also curious about these supposed con artists. If it's suspected true and there is enough proof these people can be brought to justice and your money returned. Or, switch, did you mean con artists as a proverbial description?

nicole1

I'm sorry to say it like this. But if there's a problem, find a way to solve it. You can't control people, but if you really want to meet someone, there are dating sites. And a little assertiveness in some aspects of your life will not make you an asshole. You can also use meetup.com to meet people who are like you.

As far as getting back on your feet, there are programs and organizations for that.

Pitying you will not help but solutions to your problem OTHER THAN SUICIDE will get you some where. Make a plan. Take the advice of the lovely people here. And for god's sake, don't jump!