rate the last film you watched

worrywort

"Little Children" - 10/10!!!

Really wasn't expecting to love this so much. It was such a lush, rich and interesting film. It was another film about modern suburban living, but done from a really new and original angle. You could tell it was adapted from a novel cause it had this storybook feel to it, and the characters were so deep and interesting. Really loved this film. A real hidden gem!

Lonelykitsune

2012. 6/10.Its was ok,the effets were cool but it just dragged on for too long.And there was a lot of storyline about the characters thmselves but i couldnt really care about them.The ending with the family was too happy and cheesy for me as well.I did like that Russian guy called Sasha though..

Rxqueen

Just watched Clash of the Titans last weekend, I'd give it a 7/10. The plot was pretty much non existent and the acting was sub-par but it had a lot of great effects and it was pure entertainment all the way through.

lunarla

Just finally found The Cove to watch. The internet is good like that. It'll have everything on it within a matter of time. Good and bad thing, I guess. Anyway! Wow. Really moving. I mean I don't know what I feel, I definitely feel inspired! Horrified obviously too. I got emotional a number of different times during the film.

The Cove (InvisGhost.com) - Stagevu: Your View

Oh, and 10.