rate the last film you watched

brokenfingers04

Ong Bak 2: The Beginning 8.5/10
Better and more action than The Protector and Ong Bak: The Thai Warrior.

Last edited:

lunarla

Spirit Bear: The Simon Jackson Story. Hmmmm, 8-9/10. It varied throughout the movie. It was painfully lame in some parts which is why it got a lower rating. Would have gotten a 9 if it weren't for the awful, awkward kiss between the main character and love interest, sighhhh. I'd recommend it for watch though because it has a good message. Or, you could just research "Spirt Bear" or Kermode Bear and save yourself some awkwardness.

FOR REAL

Banned
still crazy 10/10

B00004CZT9.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

michaellipz

Ah i think shes been in two of the most overrated films ever, Hard Candy & Juno (urgh)

i agree, couldnt stand juno. seemed like it was trying waaayy too hard to be all indie and hip. Some films, such as the royal tenenbaums, can just pull off that style better than others. kinda hard to explain though and to each their own :)

lunarla

Ah i think shes been in two of the most overrated films ever, Hard Candy & Juno (urgh)

I'd have to agree that they're a bit overrated, especially Juno, but she played them well with what they called for. Perhaps I've been able to put up with them more because I've like her from smaller Canadian films that she had done before Juno.

Oh, and Micheal Cera from Arrested Development, of course. (pre-Juno)

Last edited:
Chaw: A korean movie about a man-eating boar. I find it ridiculous in a good way. Quite hilarious at times especially some of the cop scenes. A good movie if you like Korean stuff or just a light movie for a laugh. Some of the scenes near the beginning are quite thought-provoking thought as they deal with poaching, treatment of animals and some other environmental and social aspects of living.

All in all, I really enjoyed it. 8/10. There's English subtitles for those who don't understand Korean.