rate the last film you watched

market.garden

Woo! More people who aren't madly in love with Ellen Page or her crappy films :D

I saw A Serious Man on Tuesday - 9/10. Top film.

lunarla

Grrr, yes, Juno got a whole lot of hype, and I am an avid hater of hype, but that doesn't really detract from the fact that it was a relatively good film, regardless! It took my a while to get over it. And of course, Ellen Page in turn got a whole lot of hype too. But she's still a really decent actress compared to the other young actresses that Hollywood has to offer. Disliking something for the mere fact that it's popular is a bit silly. That being said, it's not one of my favourite movies ever either, but still.

Danfalc

Banned
just watched Shutter Island..Very weird film and leaves your head blagged,for all the ladies though it's got Leonardo DiCaprio in it. 6/10

Legion, couldn't even watch it to the end,worst waste of time I've ever sat down and watched,100% garbage 0.5/10

lunarla

The Ten Commandments 10/10. I truly love a young Charlton Heston. He's a phenomenal actor even though he proved to be a bit of a dick in later life with the whole NRA shabang.. (I'm not religious, by the way, I just like old movies about Jesus, I guess?) I watched Ben-Hur around Christmas and I think it might be one of my favourite movies.

WastedPotential

Total Recall -- terrific film, it's been so long since I watched it; hadn't realized before that it was all a dream/delusion. I think a lot of people here can relate to Arnold's character, wanting to go far away and be someone else, someone noteworthy, heh. But yeah, love Paul Verhoeven. Wish he made more movies.

Damaged

10 Things I Hate About You - 7/10

Young JGL <3 Heath :(

Great soundtrack =) too bad the tv show is ****.

Damaged

Never Been Kissed - 6/10

Love that James Franco was in it before he was in Freaks and Geeks haha :D