Rate My Life

Results - Life

• Total voters
Do this test first before voting --> Rate My Life

If want to see specific results, i have copied to here the link from main socialphobiaworld page ("Current Poll" .. "View Poll Results") --> View Poll Results (or just click one of the numbers at right side of table!)

BUT these results are "INCORRECT" (include non-spw voters), so have put correct values in below chart...

Voters (Registered): 105

Last updated: 25/6/12
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After doing the Personality Disorder Test, I followed a link to get to Rate My Life test. I think it's very cool, hence sharing it here...

Life: 4.9
----------
Mind: 4.8
Body: 4.9
Spirit: 6.4
Friends/Family: 1.6
Love: 0
Finance: 6.8

Last edited:

Roman Legion

I got a 3 overall..

Mind: 2.4
Body: 4.9
Spirit: Not enough information (I guess it is a 0 as I'm an Athiest)
Friends/ Family: 2.6
Love: 2.1
Finance: 1

Last edited:

hidwell

I don't see the point in comparing yourself with others all the time, everyone is different and unique in there own way.

WeirdyMcGee

Mind: 1.8
Body: 4.3 (not sure how I managed that?)
Spirit: 5
Friends/Family: 3.2
Finance: 1.8

I don't see the point in comparing yourself with others all the time, everyone is different and unique in there own way
Well mainly i just wanted to share the quiz, as i think it's quite useful to have an "overall view" of one's life. Secondary was i added a poll, not for people to compare themselves with others on here, but just to get an overall picture of "how people are doing" on this site.
But of course, the poll does allow people to compare against others, but at least it's anonymous (sure i clicked "public" but never mind, hehe)

Edit: Actually is public .. but you have to click "View Poll Results" (under "Current Poll" on main socialphobiaworld page) to see public results --> View Poll Results

Last edited:

Roman Legion

Mind: 1.8
Body: 4.3 (not sure how I managed that?)
Friends/Family: 3.2
Finance: 1.8

I concur, I found my results to be entirely crap.. Body, friends, love and finance.. Seriously? I am skinny, not fit, just skinny and got a 4.9?! I have no friends and got a 2.6; Love I have none and don't care to and got a 2.1 and lastly finance a 1.. I am selling crap to get money it, I'm fairly certain it should be a 0.. How I project my stats..

Mind: 2
Body: 3
Spirit: 0
Friends/Family: 1
Finance: 0

Srijita52

I think I did it just out of curiousity, so
overall 4.9

Mind: 4.1
Body: 4.5
Spirit: 5.8
Friends/ Family: 2
Finance: 6.1, its something that's going way down once I get out of my parent's house.

Nathália

Here Are Your Results:
Life: 3.8
Mind: 4.4
Body: 4.6
Spirit: 5.9
Friends/Family: 1.2
Love: 1.5
Finance: 3.5

Finance should be a Zero minus 500.

EscapeArtist

4.3 I find these questions to be stereotypical and thus mean little. Not everybody strives to fulfill the goals these questions assume we do... Value systems are all different
interesting none-the-less.. from a basic society-expectations-comparison- standpoint.. not helpful either way lol
mind:4
body: 3.9
spirit: 5.8
friends/fam: 3.5
love: 2.9
finance: 2.3

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Not to be taken seriously but fun to do :p

Life: 6.8
Mind: 6.8
Body:7.5
Spirit: 8.2
Friends/family:4
Love: 0.8
Finance: 8.1

Actually it represents me very well

Lea

Banned
Life: 3,6
Mind: 2,8
Body: 7
Friends/Family: 0
Finance: 3,8

Your Life Analysis:

Life: Your life rating is a score of the sum total of your life, and accounts for how satisfied, successful, balanced, capable, valuable, and happy you are. The quiz attempts to put a number on the summation of all of these things, based on your answers. Your life score is on the low end. Making key changes to different aspects of your life will bring you greater fulfillment. Do not be discouraged. Seek help outside yourself if need be. There is always time to change, and change will bring many rewards. (Read more on improving your life)

Mind: Your mind rating is a score of your mind's clarity, ability, and health. Higher scores indicate an advancement in knowledge, clear and capable thinking, high mental health, and pure thought free of interference. Your mind score is quite low, which indicates that your mind is not functioning in a life-affirming way. Learn to simplify and unclutter your mind. Unplug technology, relax in bed with a good book. Learn to meditate, or take walks away from the everyday hustle. Take up a new area of study. These things will improve the functioning of your mind. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving the mind.

Body: Your body rating measures your body's health, fitness, and general wellness. A healthy body contributes to a happy life, however many of us are lacking in this area. You have a rather good body score, which is an indication that you take care of yourself. There is room for improvement, however. Please keep doing what works. Eat right, exercise, reduce your stress, treat any illness. Doing these things will help ensure your body will be in good working order for a long time to come. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving the body.

Spirit: Your spirit rating seeks to capture in a number that elusive quality which is found in your faith, your attitude, and your philosophy on life. A higher score indicates a greater sense of inner peace and balance. Your spirit score leaves room for improvement. Consider making a concerted effort to redefine your attitudes and focus your beliefs. Boosting your spirit will lead to greater life satisfaction. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving the spirit.

Friends/Family: Your friends and family rating measures your relationships with those around you, and is based on how large, healthy, and dependable your social network is. You scored at the very low end for friends and family. This means that your social network is weak and not functioning. Consider re-establishing old bonds as you work on forging new ones. You will be greatly rewarded in return. Try using MeetUp.com to find people near you who share your interests.

Love: Your love rating is a measure of your current romantic situation. Sharing your heart with another person is one of life's most glorious, terrifying, rewarding experiences. Your love score is very low, indicating trouble. There is love out there for you. Seek the advice of wise people on how to go about finding it. Do not lose hope. Read advice from other quiz-takers on finding and maintaining love.

Finance: Your finance rating is a score that rates your current financial health and stability. Your financial score indicates some trouble. Raise your score over time by making changes which will lead to greater prosperity in the future. Be sure to live within your means today. Read advice from other quiz-takers on improving your finances.

Piece_By_Piece

Life: 3.8

Mind: 3.8
Body: 5.9
Spirit: 5.5
Friends/Family: 2.7
Love: 2.1
Finance: 2.3 (expected it to be lower)

Interesting.

Boby

Life:4.6
Mind:4.3