Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

If I go to sleep now, I'll wake up at 10 AM and have to risk seeing my neighbors when I go out to run my errands tomorrow.

If I drink coffee now, I'll be able to run my errands tomorrow before they get up, but my sleep routine will be ruined for days.

Release the Keurig. 👾
Waking up early and doing errands before the general public is rolling out of bed is one of my favorite things. I love walking through stores with aisles to myself. I'm able to actually think without worrying about anyone else around me. I can drive without having to worry about anyone else going too slow, cutting me off, or tailgating me, or witnessing anyone else doing something stupid behind the wheel. The solitude is so peaceful, I love it. ☺

I can't remember the last time I woke up at 10am. 10am is usually when I'm almost done shopping and doing out of the house errands.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Waking up early and doing errands before the general public is rolling out of bed is one of my favorite things. I love walking through stores with aisles to myself. I'm able to actually think without worrying about anyone else around me. I can drive without having to worry about anyone else going too slow, cutting me off, or tailgating me, or witnessing anyone else doing something stupid behind the wheel. The solitude is so peaceful, I love it. ☺

I can't remember the last time I woke up at 10am. 10am is usually when I'm almost done shopping and doing out of the house errands.

Same 😊

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER

I was getting-up at 4 AM for a few days there. My sleep routine is so easily thrown-off course though that it didn't last. With the stores closing at 10 PM now due to the pandemic, it's very important for me to get my things done early since I can't go in the middle of the night.
---
In other deeply distressing news... my gorgeous neighbor now practically runs inside whenever she sees me coming, as opposed to running outside of her house to see me like she did a couple of months ago. Yesterday when I pulled into the drive, she scooped her little dog up and went inside so fast that she almost tripped going up the steps. All around me, I'm constantly reminded of what will seemingly never be. I wish I could get out of here.

Oh well, back to normal. Back to being the condominium complex boogeyman. I just have to keep my head up and focus on long-term goals. I can't afford to get down on myself and start hogging-out again. At this age, I know I'll never have the drive to get back in shape if I blew back up.

SilentAndShy

I don't know when I became a stone-hearted individual. I think with my anxiety giving off arrogant and stand-offish vibes I think I've become more prone to becoming unemphathetic and unsympathetic. I find it difficult to cry compared to when I was younger.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I know why I am the way I am, I just don't know how to change. And it is especially difficult to, when a lot of my issues and unease are due to people have little choice but interact with. Because asserting myself would just a row, and I'd be in the wrong for standing up for myself.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I don't know if I should take up some old hobbies that I haven't done in years: drawing and painting. Partly as a hobby, partly to make my own original album art to go with the music I make.

I mean, I'd like to, it's just... I've never been confident in my abilities. I always find starting from a blank page more daunting than it should be. And I haven't done any art since I was failed my art exams in high school, age 17, and subsequently dropped out and lost interest in it. Basically, I don't know how to get back into it without feeling overwhelmed.

LoyalXenite

I don't know if I should take up some old hobbies that I haven't done in years: drawing and painting. Partly as a hobby, partly to make my own original album art to go with the music I make.

I mean, I'd like to, it's just... I've never been confident in my abilities. I always find starting from a blank page more daunting than it should be. And I haven't done any art since I was failed my art exams in high school, age 17, and subsequently dropped out and lost interest in it. Basically, I don't know how to get back into it without feeling overwhelmed.

I find googling prompts or challenges is a good restarting point. For example right now im doing a halloween month drawing thing, each day there is a 'spooky' themed prompt

planemo

Playing around with the Predictive Text on my phone. I know, I'm bored!

There was an error in the family and I was hoping we could get to know each other better and we will be able to tell you that you are not the only one who has been in the same life as you are and will be a great success for you and your family and your family and friends and family members will be happy to help you with your business and your business and your business and your business and your business and your business and your business and your business....

SilentAndShy

I wish I wouldn't have to take slow steps of forgiveness, or a return to normality in personal relationships, as that would mean I had a handle on my anxiety. If it hadn't been my wife's birthday I don't know whether I would have had the courage to speak or change my behaviour but I think had I not done anything that may have been a huge dent in our marriage!

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Not really sure where to put this so I'll drop it here.. I watched the U.S presidential debate yesterday. I don't really care who wins. But I seen this video on Biden.. (I don't support either candidate).

The media over here covers-up most of Biden's gaffes, suspect behavior and examples of obvious mental decline. That's what makes stuff like this funny.

Coincidentally, I almost posted a similar video yesterday, but chickened-out. :LOL:

Phoenixx

Not really sure where to put this so I'll drop it here.. I watched the U.S presidential debate yesterday. I don't really care who wins. But I seen this video on Biden.. (I don't support either candidate).
Like Fountain said, most of our media doesn't show a lot of his twisted words or blunders. I particularly don't care for the guy, he's definitely not my favorite and his political history is sketchy to me, although he has reversed some of his own positions. Whether he truly backs them or is just saying whatever just to get votes, we'll see. Honestly our choices absolutely suck in this election. Worse than last time, imo. I'm still gonna vote this weekend though. Anything to contribute towards getting rid of the giant orange troll. In this case, yes, I am absolutely voting for the "lesser of two evils." Never did have that mentality in previous elections, but this year is different. This election as a whole just f-ing sucks.