Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
1-caps.jpg

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
People are too hard. I want to enbrace solitude. Before I get addicted to company and become lonely when it is taken away, as it inevitably will be.

It sucks when those pesky old human feelings are reignited. I was putting out fires for years when my last relationship ended.

Now I'm all cold and remote again, it's awesome.

nightking-gif-1433386941.gif

"This asshole didn't even watch game of thrones, what a poser!"

Phoenixx

I am so sick of dealing with my parents anymore. Yeah I sound like an angsty teenager, but no matter what I do I just cannot escape their bullshit. My mother has called me 3 times this week, a new problem every day that *I* have to solve.

#1 - Suspects my father has beginning stages of dementia. *I* have to convince him to go to the doctor.
#2 - [Insert some other problem here that I literally can't remember anymore because I'm so angry right now]
#3 - My parents got a puppy 2 months ago. They have not been training the dog right at all from the beginning, but refuse to acknowledge any of their mistakes. This she's not quite house trained yet. To them she's "dumb" and needs to be rehomed. *I* need to find a home for her, otherwise my mother will give her away to anyone who wants her. (And if you know anything about redneck country, people will literally pick up any unspayed female dog and breed the hell out of them for easy $$$.)

It's so much weight on my shoulders I just cannot take it. :mad:

LoyalXenite

I am so sick of dealing with my parents anymore. Yeah I sound like an angsty teenager, but no matter what I do I just cannot escape their bullshit. My mother has called me 3 times this week, a new problem every day that *I* have to solve.

#1 - Suspects my father has beginning stages of dementia. *I* have to convince him to go to the doctor.
#2 - [Insert some other problem here that I literally can't remember anymore because I'm so angry right now]
#3 - My parents got a puppy 2 months ago. They have not been training the dog right at all from the beginning, but refuse to acknowledge any of their mistakes. This she's not quite house trained yet. To them she's "dumb" and needs to be rehomed. *I* need to find a home for her, otherwise my mother will give her away to anyone who wants her. (And if you know anything about redneck country, people will literally pick up any unspayed female dog and breed the hell out of them for easy $$$.)

It's so much weight on my shoulders I just cannot take it. :mad:

Are there any local rescue groups that could help you out with rehoming her?

Kiwong

Subtext. Today I picked up on a subtext of dissaproval from work colleagues, a lowering in tone of voice, a cold glare. So perhaps I have upset or offended someone, or maybe not. Communication with people, particularly women does my head in.