Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
tenor.gif

Did it work? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Well... god sent you to post on here didnt he?
I'd say..

I broke up with that guy I was seeing almost a week ago now. I really wish I could find the right person for me that would last longer than a month or 2. He is way too young for me and it wasn’t fair to him to stay in the relationship knowing I only had luke warm feelings and felt conflicted about the whole thing. I miss having someone to spend time with, though...and the dates - those were fun. I miss someone being able to tolerate my anxiety and my cussing up a storm while driving because I am anxious and hate other drivers. If this is going to go on forever or at least a very long time, I need to make peace with my singlehood. Plus, going to college and trying to maintain a relationship is difficult anyway.

Miserum

sigh

Seems like fate doesn't want me to see a psychiatrist.

The first doctor I contacted didn't call me back, then the doc finder on my insurance carrier's website was down for maintenance, so I had to put my search on hold, then a new doctor I wanted to contact is no longer at the office listed on her information through the doc finder. I will keep trying.

Also, a "friend" of mine has been making me feel terrible about myself, as well as worthless. Life's a bitch.

PugofCrydee

sigh

Seems like fate doesn't want me to see a psychiatrist.

The first doctor I contacted didn't call me back, then the doc finder on my insurance carrier's website was down for maintenance, so I had to put my search on hold, then a new doctor I wanted to contact is no longer at the office listed on her information through the doc finder. I will keep trying.

Also, a "friend" of mine has been making me feel terrible about myself, as well as worthless. Life's a bitch.
Don't give up mate, I was very lucky to find the guy who helped me after trying a few different people. Yes some didn't seem to care much for actually helping. Some seemed disinterested.. who knows? Maybe they were fighting their own demons and mental fatigues?
Friends.. lol "friend".. it seems the vast majority of society have forgotten and have become somewhat misguided in just what being a friend means.
Anyways, its good to read you're going to persist. I'm putting it out to the universe to send you some good luck (y)

Miserum

Don't give up mate, I was very lucky to find the guy who helped me after trying a few different people. Yes some didn't seem to care much for actually helping. Some seemed disinterested.. who knows? Maybe they were fighting their own demons and mental fatigues?
Friends.. lol "friend".. it seems the vast majority of society have forgotten and have become somewhat misguided in just what being a friend means.
Anyways, its good to read you're going to persist. I'm putting it out to the universe to send you some good luck (y)
Thank you man. Good points. :):)

PugofCrydee

There's a part of me.. a small part, that wants to hold an experiment. It wants to take a couple of acting lessons, go out, buy the coolest clothes, hire the coolest car and go to a club and act like someone I'm so not... just to see how it unfolds.. :LOL: