Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

LoyalXenite

Data is one cool dude. His logical intelligence paired with his innocence is so endearing. An innocent genius child. :)

TNG is currently up on Netflix, if you're interested in rewatching it. (y)

Pretty sure all the series of ST is on Netflix, I not too long ago did a rewatch of TNG, DS9, and Voyager.. and actually got around to watching the original. I still havent gotten around to Enterprise or Discovery yet though they are both on my list.

LoyalXenite

tenor.gif

Man, I can't get a break. Novermber/December I had a heart attack scare, which turned out the be stress.

Now, for the past week, I've been feeling very dizzy with little to no relief from it, without any cold or flue symptoms. This could be a range of things, but among them some really scary stuff.. So I'm gonna have to go have myself checked out again, hoping it's not something fatal.

Maybe in the summer I could get like a cool health scare, maybe? Like a Xenomorph in my chest.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Man, I can't get a break. Novermber/December I had a heart attack scare, which turned out the be stress.

Now, for the past week, I've been feeling very dizzy with little to no relief from it, without any cold or flue symptoms. This could be a range of things, but among them some really scary stuff.. So I'm gonna have to go have myself checked out again, hoping it's not something fatal.

Maybe in the summer I could get like a cool health scare, maybe? Like a Xenomorph in my chest.

What would the treatment for Xenomorph in the chest do you think? I checked webMD but it didn't help. Maybe if we put you through the same procedure as Deadpool you could develop a healing factor that would fix the impending giant-hole-in-your-chest. But then Sylar might hear about it and start hunting you down so he could cut open your brain so he could have. Ugh, crazy villains who want immortality, amirite?

Seriously though, no dying Puma. We have not greenlit the next blackpuma movie yet, so I can't guarantee you'll come back if Thanos decides to Un-snap his fingers. We could have an Uncle Ben situation, and that's not Ok.

...Yes, I'm all out of references now. Do hope you feel better though, Xenomorph in your chest or not. (y)

What would the treatment for Xenomorph in the chest do you think? I checked webMD but it didn't help. Maybe if we put you through the same procedure as Deadpool you could develop a healing factor that would fix the impending giant-hole-in-your-chest. But then Sylar might hear about it and start hunting you down so he could cut open your brain so he could have. Ugh, crazy villains who want immortality, amirite?

Seriously though, no dying Puma. We have not greenlit the next blackpuma movie yet, so I can't guarantee you'll come back if Thanos decides to Un-snap his fingers. We could have an Uncle Ben situation, and that's not Ok.

...Yes, I'm all out of references now. Do hope you feel better though, Xenomorph in your chest or not. (y)

Hey, if Sylar getting my healing powers means we're finally getting a cool Peter/Sylar fight that was always supposed to happen, I'll gladly sacrifice the world for it. As for the xenomorph, you just say "No. Bad." and mean it. They always just yell at it bursting out of the chest, no wonder it acts out.